Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 06:21 PM

32,634 posts, read 47,986,069 times

Advertisements

He's broken. There is nothing you can do to fix him, no matter how much effort you put into. Best to walk away and look for a partner who has better mental health.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2019, 06:35 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,183,246 times
I am so sorry. It SUCKS at first. Does it help to know it gets better? I hope you have a wonderful time in Australia. All kinds of positive things in that. A new job. A new place. So many things to see and learn. I hope you let it be a distraction. And enjoy it.

Good for you.

Old 08-09-2019, 04:01 AM

1,278 posts, read 1,114,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzebra View Post
Oh, and I'm moving to Australia. I'm really excited about it, nervous as hell, but I think it's a good timing. I just keep wondering why I always meet the wrong guys.
I'm so jealous! I've never even been there but it's on my bucket list. I think you'll meet way more interesting people there with very interesting life stories and you're going to have such a great time that you'll forget about this immature loser guy sooner than later. Don't let his pathetic whining derail your plans for this amazing opportunity!

Also make sure you visit the Australia Zoo run by Steve Irwin's family. It's near Brisbane in Beerwah and everyone I've talked to who had been there said it's absolutely worth the trip.

Old 08-09-2019, 04:09 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,183,246 times
I want to offer an observation on part of your title "because I decided to move far away". I think you have root cause wrong. It may be useful to consider. This was an end that needed to happen. The end did not happen BECAUSE you decided to move.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships