U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM

4,966 posts, read 1,524,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
It might still give her a sense that your profession is just that, a profession.
I don't believe this is his profession. I've read a lot of the OP's posts and don't recall him mentioning anything about being an actor. A filmmaker, yes, but not an actor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:53 PM

3 posts
So normal to be worried about that. I understand her reaction

Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM

5,019 posts, read 1,599,348 times
I've taken some acting jobs to get on set and gain experience. I didn't want to at first but one filmmaker wanted me to ask cause he needed a part and liked my look, and then other filmmakers who know that one, have been asking me to fill other parts lately. So I've been doing it to get on sets.

Old Yesterday, 07:28 PM

26,249 posts, read 28,697,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpony View Post
Oh I don't think she's materialistic at all, she just worries I think that something will happen.
Honestly, I kind of don't blame her. Infidelity and other relationship dysfunction is rampant among actors. It's really not a business you want to be in if you want a long term, stable, relationship.

Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM

26,249 posts, read 28,697,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
If I was lucky enough to have an acting career, I probably wouldn't let any relationship stand in my way of that.
...and that's just it. This is the reason why divorce is almost universal in the entertainment industry.

Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM

1,121 posts, read 242,222 times
Quote:
bothered by gf that I did that with another actress in a shoot.R]
Let's test the theory. How about if I do sex scenes with your girlfriend!

Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM

14,954 posts, read 12,391,311 times
Quote:
I've taken some acting jobs to get on set and gain experience. I didn't want to at first but one filmmaker wanted me to ask cause he needed a part and liked my look, and then other filmmakers who know that one, have been asking me to fill other parts lately. So I've been doing it to get on sets.
So they thought you look like a rapist. Shoo-in for the part?

Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM

5,575 posts, read 2,414,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
So they thought you look like a rapist. Shoo-in for the part?
This.

Of all the acting jobs in the world, they just happened to have an "emergency" need for a rapist? I mean after all your posts about fantasies & your own movie with rape...what a coincidence.

After all your GF has been through, no way in hell would you be in that scene. Not a chance.

Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM

5,019 posts, read 1,599,348 times
No my look was liked for a previous project, a couple of years ago, and since then I got other parts by the same filmmakers, and other filmmakers that worked with that filmmaker. I don't think they chose me to play a rapist cause of looks, especially when my face isn't even shown in the scene.

Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM

38,456 posts, read 56,246,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
This.

Of all the acting jobs in the world, they just happened to have an "emergency" need for a rapist? I mean after all your posts about fantasies & your own movie with rape...what a coincidence.

After all your GF has been through, no way in hell would you be in that scene. Not a chance.
No coincidence. I think he is around low budget indie movies that produce this kind of movies. It feeds his fascination with rape and violence. He is "gaining experiences" in that field.
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee, Macon, Duluth, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or