U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM

43,724 posts, read 42,347,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpony View Post
Why am I living in a fantasy land?
Because you can't keep a regular job, you don't want to have sex with her, and nothing tangible has come from multiple years of your posting here about being a filmmaker.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM

5,021 posts, read 1,602,861 times
Well it's been hard keeping a regular job, when I am trying to take on filmmaking projects to break in, that's been a challenge.

But what do you mean I don't want to have sex with her? We just had sex a few days ago and it was good, what's the problem?

Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Well it's been hard keeping a regular job, when I am trying to take on filmmaking projects to break in, that's been a challenge.

But what do you mean I don't want to have sex with her? We just had sex a few days ago and it was good, what's the problem?
Stop being obtuse. Just stop acting like you can't remember the posts that you yourself make here. You can't keep a job based on competence. It has nothing to do with "filmmaking." You also didn't want to have sex with her at night, only in the mornings when she was not available, remember????

You have a demonstrated pattern of being dismissive and disrespectful of your girlfriend's wishes and concerns. Do a better job with that, or else you will have to find something else to post about here.

Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM

38,458 posts, read 56,264,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SterkIjon View Post

He has way more serious problems than his girlfriend's attitude....IMHO
Of course! Everyone here knows that, except OP.
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee, Macon, Duluth, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM

Oh but I thought I was doing a better job of it, and it's been going a lot better lately. I even asked and she said I've been a lot better lately.

Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM

38,458 posts, read 56,264,167 times
Quote:
Oh but I thought I was doing a better job of it, and it's been going a lot better lately. I even asked and she said I've been a lot better lately.
She is just being very understanding and encouraging
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee, Macon, Duluth, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM

Is there anything I can do to totally convince her that it's just a job and nothing more?

Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Is there anything I can do to totally convince her that it's just a job and nothing more?
No.

Well, you could stop doing it. But that won't eliminate the problem, just her reaction to it.

You have to make one of those difficult decisions here.

Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM

21,037 posts, read 16,851,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
1. How are my first 6 rough pages?

2. Because she is smart enough to know that you live in fantasy land.
He is autistic, for goodness sakes. Wow are you guys harsh.

Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM

21,037 posts, read 16,851,089 times
Quote:
We made multi suggestions, take her to set, etc. again is the actress naked in the scene, are you, do you have to touch the actress?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or