U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 07:53 AM

992 posts, read 1,054,987 times

Advertisements

Whether you call them thick, curvaceous, voluptuous, BBW, heavy, or chubby, are any of you guys drawn to these ladies?

I didn't realize I was until I was about 19. Before I got with my wife in 2005, I met a few girls online who I later met in person.

As is very often the case, some of them ended up being heavier than their pictures showed. But it didn't bother me.

(When I think back to elementary school, the first girl I had a big crush on was the most, for lack of a better word, developed peer in my grade.)

And when my wife and I reconnected through MySpace in college (we'd met in the 6th grade but didn't see each other again despite going to the same high school), the same thing happened -- she was heavier than she was in the pics I saw, but I didn't care. We hooked up a few days later.

I was born in the U.S., but my parents are Cuban. They say many Hispanic and African American men are attracted to thicker, curvier women. That's certainly true with me, but I have a few Hispanic friends who prefer thin women, so it's not always the case.

So how many guys here can honestly say they prefer thicker women?

And are there any ladies here on the heavier side whose partner has a preference for heavyset women?

Old Today, 08:03 AM

2,039 posts, read 988,047 times
Nein.

Old Today, 08:24 AM

4,634 posts, read 6,707,652 times
Nope, not even a little bit attractive to me.

Old Today, 08:47 AM

159 posts, read 31,830 times
Thick and curvy...yeah yeah and yeah. But, don't confuse it with obese. Men of color usually like thick women who are still well proportioned but not too skinny.

Old Today, 09:02 AM

23,694 posts, read 33,584,445 times
Yes most definitely. The first woman I saw naked was over 300 pounds, I didn’t mind at all.

Old Today, 09:12 AM

40,316 posts, read 15,259,033 times
Duplicate topic. Thread closed.

Please read the forum rules in the Sticky thread.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Automotive, Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or