U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Today, 09:04 AM

715 posts, read 334,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium7 View Post
Let her go? She is madly madly in love with me. It will absolutely kill her to let her go

She cried for 4 hours on Monday when I threatened to leave
Oh..so she is unstable too? Boy, you must be a “catch”.

Old Today, 09:04 AM

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post
So you're just staying with her because you don't think you'll find anyone else? This is so awful. Please cut her loose.

It sounds emotionally abusive.

We get along like best friends and have amazing chemistry in bedroom and in person

It's my fault for getting involved in this. I should have kept holding out for a fitness girl, even as impossible as their standards are

Old Today, 09:05 AM

79,174 posts, read 71,261,634 times
Quote:
My girl has sent me multiple pics of fitness models that she wants to look like

She wants to have a great body but seemingly doesn't want to put in work for it

You think it's normal when I'm 40 and i look like a fitness model with a six pack and she is 50 lbs overweight?
You'll never look like a fitness model. You have an exaggerated sense of your own physical shape and looks. She can be a couch potato if she wants, as long as she adjusts her diet accordingly. SHe's in medical school, or will be soon, and IIRC she also works (?), so she needs downtime. You're stressing her out.

Take walks with her, or get bikes, and take bike rides through the park together, as a compromise. Drive somewhere scenic or quiet and nice for walks, so it's relaxing for her. Start with 1/2 hr. walks. See if she's ok with that, once you get her out there, enjoying nature somewhere.

Old Today, 09:05 AM

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae Maes Garden View Post
Oh..so she is unstable too? Boy, you must be a “catch”.

No she just loves me very very very much

Old Today, 09:07 AM

12,736 posts, read 10,040,161 times
Quote:
My girl has sent me multiple pics of fitness models that she wants to look like

She wants to have a great body but seemingly doesn't want to put in work for it

You think it's normal when I'm 40 and i look like a fitness model with a six pack and she is 50 lbs overweight?
What is not normal is to try to morph someone into a person that they are not. Why are you hanging on to THIS girl? Why not find someone who has the same interest here?

If she were here, I would be saying, why are you trying to change yourself for THIS guy, why not find someone who has the same needs as YOU.

Old Today, 09:08 AM

715 posts, read 334,257 times
Quote:
I was in love multiple times....at 21. Re-read my comment...second sentence. Lol!

Old Today, 09:08 AM

570 posts, read 100,101 times
If you break up, you will have the same problem with another woman. No one will be good enough for you, because people change. People have injuries and can't work out. They get ill or pregnant or old.

Until you get help, from a professional, you will keep punching holes in your other half's appearance and fitness, you will make her unhappy through this emotional abuse, and you will not find the good relationship you want.

The perfect woman you think you deserve, does not exist. Real humans do not look like Instagram models all their lives. You do realise some of it is filters and photoshopping?

All you need to do from here is Google the following words: your local area + therapist. Then ring them up and make an appointment. Everything else is time wasting.

Old Today, 09:09 AM

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You'll never look like a fitness model. You have an exaggerated sense of your own physical shape and looks. She can be a couch potato if she wants, as long as she adjusts her diet accordingly. SHe's in medical school, or will be soon, and IIRC she also works (?), so she needs downtime. You're stressing her out.

Take walks with her, or get bikes, and take bike rides through the park together, as a compromise. Drive somewhere scenic or quiet and nice for walks, so it's relaxing for her. Start with 1/2 hr. walks. See if she's ok with that, once you get her out there, enjoying nature somewhere.

She hates cardio, biking and walks. Weight lifting is the only thing she can somewhat tolerate

She hates anything with a high heart rate. I'm telling you my girl wants to be a couch potato. What's so sad about it is that she has the best female genetics on the planet- beautiful face, 5'10 with huge boobs, huuuge ass, very wide hips, super narrow waist. Its so sad to see someone with amazing god given gifts let it go to sh*t because of horrible work ethic and attitude. As of now, we work out 3 to 5 times a week but i suspect she will fall off wagon soon. If she does, I'll just break it off

Old Today, 09:10 AM

12,736 posts, read 10,040,161 times
Quote:
But is that love a healthy thing for either of you?

Old Today, 09:11 AM

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post
If you break up, you will have the same problem with another woman. No one will be good enough for you, because people change. People have injuries and can't work out. They get ill or pregnant or old.

Until you get help, from a professional, you will keep punching holes in your other half's appearance and fitness, you will make her unhappy through this emotional abuse, and you will not find the good relationship you want.

The perfect woman you think you deserve, does not exist. Real humans do not look like Instagram models all their lives. You do realise some of it is filters and photoshopping?

All you need to do from here is Google the following words: your local area + therapist. Then ring them up and make an appointment. Everything else is time wasting.

I don't need my girl to have a six pack, i just want her to be in somewhat decent shape forever. That's not asking for much
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or