U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old Today, 09:11 AM
 
Location: State of Transition
79,174 posts, read 71,261,634 times
Reputation: 77345

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffle View Post
Is your real life personality also better than what you present online?
Oh, please, don't get him started about how charming he is in real life, and how all his friends love him, and his customers are putty in his hands.

 
Old Today, 09:14 AM
 
Location: State of Transition
79,174 posts, read 71,261,634 times
Reputation: 77345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium7 View Post
I don't need my girl to have a six pack, i just want her to be in somewhat decent shape forever. That's not asking for much
The bolded part is. That's not love, OP. This is very immature.
 
Old Today, 09:15 AM
 
14 posts
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
But is that love a healthy thing for either of you?

Yes. I want a girl who is totally madly in love with me and i feel same way about her


I just want her to be in decent shape forever. I'm not asking her to be ripped. If i get her to workout with me for 3 or 4 years, do you guys think she will keep in decent shape long term? Will she establish it as a habit?
 
Old Today, 09:15 AM
 
Location: Continental Europe
570 posts, read 100,101 times
Reputation: 1004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium7 View Post
I don't need my girl to have a six pack, i just want her to be in somewhat decent shape forever. That's not asking for much
Therapist.
 
Old Today, 09:17 AM
 
Location: Continental Europe
570 posts, read 100,101 times
Reputation: 1004
I've reported your thread to the moderator. You keep posting the same "problem" over and over and expecting different answers? You're either trolling or you've got a mental health issue that you keep bringing to this forum without getting the appropriate professional help.
 
Old Today, 09:17 AM
 
14 posts
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The bolded part is. That's not love, OP. This is very immature.

So if I'm in great shape until I'm 80, its too much to ask her to stay in decent shape?
 
Old Today, 09:17 AM
 
12,736 posts, read 10,040,161 times
Reputation: 16376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium7 View Post
Yes. I want a girl who is totally madly in love with me and i feel same way about her


I just want her to be in decent shape forever. I'm not asking her to be ripped. If i get her to workout with me for 3 or 4 years, do you guys think she will keep in decent shape long term? Will she establish it as a habit?
You can't have that. I am sorry. You just can't. You already know the answer to whether she will establish it as a habit.
 
Old Today, 09:20 AM
 
14 posts
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
You can't have that. I am sorry. You just can't. You already know the answer to whether she will establish it as a habit.
So if i get her to workout every week and get her in great shape for 5 years, once we have kids, she will say **** it and get fat?
 
Old Today, 09:23 AM
 
12,736 posts, read 10,040,161 times
Reputation: 16376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium7 View Post
So if i get her to workout every week and get her in great shape for 5 years, once we have kids, she will say **** it and get fat?
I am going to over look your attitude since so many posters have already commented on it. You can't even "get" her to take ownership of working out today. No, you won't "get her in great shape" and then have her be motivated to get it off in your time frame after kids.
 
Old Today, 09:23 AM
 
Location: State of Transition
79,174 posts, read 71,261,634 times
Reputation: 77345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium7 View Post
So if I'm in great shape until I'm 80, its too much to ask her to stay in decent shape?
Correct. First of all, in the past when you've posted you're in "great shape", your photos have shown you're a little chunky around the middle. You're not going to be in great shape until you're 80.

But even if you were, yes, it's unrealistic to expect she'll stay in great shape. Have you seen what most Middle-eastern women look like at 60 and beyond? Women's hormonal systems are very different from men's, although some men, too, gain weight around the middle in their later years, due to their own hormonal change. There's also the issue of pregnancy and giving birth, that causes challenges in maintaining one's figure. You'll make her miserable, demanding to coach her back into her pre-baby form, instead of loving her and accepting her, if, say, she loses some of the weight but slacks off.

She's not a dude. She's not showing signs now of being blessed with a great metabolism. Either accept the total package that she is, or move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top