U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Today, 09:31 AM

14 posts

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Correct. First of all, in the past when you've posted you're in "great shape", your photos have shown you're a little chunky around the middle. You're not going to be in great shape until you're 80.

But even if you were, yes, it's unrealistic to expect she'll stay in great shape. Have you seen what most Middle-eastern women look like at 60 and beyond? Women's hormonal systems are very different from men's, although some men, too, gain weight around the middle in their later years, due to their own hormonal change. There's also the issue of pregnancy and giving birth, that causes challenges in maintaining one's figure. You'll make her miserable, demanding to coach her back into her pre-baby form, instead of loving her and accepting her, if, say, she loses some of the weight but slacks off.

She's not a dude. She's not showing signs now of being blessed with a great metabolism. Either accept the total package that she is, or move on.
It's not a question of metabolism. She eats too much and doesn't exercise enough (she exercises now but didn't before i met her)

Her mom is skinny and beautiful because she watches her calories

Old Today, 09:39 AM

14,943 posts, read 12,386,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium7 View Post
It's very very hard to get those women to like you, even for me as I'm a good looking 30 year old man in great shape making about 180K a year. That's still not enough

Most female gym rats want super tall male models. I'm only 5'11 and I'm only maybe a 7.5 on a scale of 1 to 10
But you look better in real life, tho.

Old Today, 09:39 AM

12,736 posts, read 10,040,161 times
OP: ^^ I WANT WHAT I Want!!
Everyone: Sorry, can't have that.
OP: Stomps foot, But I WANT that.

Old Today, 09:46 AM

570 posts, read 100,101 times
Quote:
OP: ^^ I WANT WHAT I Want!!
Everyone: Sorry, can't have that.
OP: Stomps foot, But I WANT that.
You missed something:

OP: Throws out irrelevant, gross, objectifying details about his partner's body like she's some kind of sex doll, and then asks the same question one more time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or