U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 02:22 PM

27 posts, read 3,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moongirl00 View Post
What is his page activity? Maybe she is simply entertained by the memes he posts. It could mean nothing. If anyone snooped in my fb search history Im sure it would look odd, without context. But its not odd if you know the context. There is a very simple explanation if one doesnt jump to conclusions.
He doesnt post much at all on FB. Very rarely he post something on his page. I dont know if she met up with him somewhere or how many times she and him have met up but she seems obsessed with searching for info on him. Its like compulsive searches. It's like an obsessed fan or something. Like she is lovesick for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 02:25 PM

612 posts, read 100,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_Native View Post
Could be spiteful thing. Maybe he dumped her or did something bad to her back in HS and she wishes him ill will.

But, we (CDF) won't know anything until he asks her about why she unfriended him.
Hopefully the original poster updates us.
According to your graphic, maybe he pushed to the floor and grabbed her hair in high school?, and then gave her a walloping while her friends looked on and did nothing. She's seeking revenge after all this time.

Or maybe not.

Old Today, 02:26 PM

7,695 posts, read 3,022,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_0330 View Post
He doesnt post much at all on FB. Very rarely he post something on his page. I dont know if she met up with him somewhere or how many times she and him have met up but she seems obsessed with searching for info on him. Its like compulsive searches. It's like an obsessed fan or something. Like she is lovesick for him.
Get a grip! Your mind is just going wild now.

Old Today, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Maybe she hates him, maybe he did something stupid and she just likes to look at his face and wonder why that lady is married to him?
It really doesn’t mean anything.
She unfriended you because she suspects you of spying on her maybe. Sometimes people just like to have a little privacy, and not have to explain everything they do.
I doubt it. He is a very nice, intelligent dude. Makes alot of money. Now I dont spy on her but it's odd that she booted me off her Facebook friends unexpectedly. If she suspected me of spying she would have confronted me about it.

Old Today, 02:27 PM

612 posts, read 100,101 times
The only time I've done a search as obsessive as that is when I've had a serious crush/been in love with someone.

You could ask her why she booted you off her Facebook

Old Today, 02:28 PM

623 posts, read 333,505 times
Quote:
Just because she looks him up doesnt mean she is an obsessed fan. Thats taking a huge leap in concluding something with very little evidence.

There could be a simple explanation. Youd need more evidence to come to any conclusion like that imo.

Old Today, 02:28 PM

Quote:
I doubt it. He is a very nice, intelligent dude. Makes alot of money. Now I dont spy on her but it's odd that she booted me off her Facebook friends unexpectedly. If she suspected me of spying she would have confronted me about it.
Yes that would be the logical thing to do... just like you suspect her of cheating and you were going to confront her about it right?

Old Today, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moongirl00 View Post
Did you happen to look at her DMs too? Are they communicating?
Dont know. He is not apart of her FB friends. Cant say if they met up before or not but I believe she may have hence the obsessive searches.

Old Today, 02:29 PM

1,032 posts, read 229,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post
According to your graphic, maybe he pushed to the floor and grabbed her hair in high school?, and then gave her a walloping while her friends looked on and did nothing. She's seeking revenge after all this time.

Or maybe not.

It's the only somewhat related image not protected by copyright that met this google search criteria:

jealous OR suspicious OR cheating OR affair wife OR husband

Tip: If you want to highlight your post with an image, go to google images and type in your search criteria, go to Tools and from the "Usage Rights" drop down box select "Labeled for Non Commercial Reuse". A lot of photos are filtered out but most of the time there's a good one in there.

Old Today, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post

Or maybe not.
This HAS to be IT though!
I wonder how many times they are meeting up in secret to do this role-playing thing again?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships