Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2019, 09:52 AM

3,501 posts, read 6,166,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilliampr View Post
No she will not be justified to take THEIR son. That kid has a father and the kid has the right to be with his father too. She has the right to end the romantic relationship with the OP but she has absolutely no right to take revenge with their son. I have notice many woman mixing up their roles as mothers and as partners and trying to take advantage to use the kids to punish the father when the relationship goes the wrong way. And that is absolutely wrong. If it was me I would end the relationship with the OP but there is absolutely no right to deprive the kid from his father just because the romantic relationship didn’t work out
Calm down. I never said anything about custody arrangements. But if she is going to sever the romantic relationship, I'm sure the kid will go with her until the courts sort it out.

Old 08-16-2019, 10:12 AM

44,355 posts, read 20,059,784 times
Unfortunately, this thread keeps going way off track. Off-topic and inappropriate posts have been deleted. Since the thread headed nowhere fast, it is now closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships