U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Today, 10:58 AM
 
12,984 posts, read 10,096,072 times
Reputation: 16539

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhjfhj View Post
I was the better man than her last 2 exes they were **** to her I was a step up for her I even told her that
Alright. That made the whole thread worth it. Good for a serious laugh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Today, 11:44 AM
 
Location: San Antonio/Houston/Tricity
38,570 posts, read 56,379,856 times
Reputation: 90801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhjfhj View Post
I didnít know she crazy when I borrowed she say she not crazy but if u dump someone then they spend hours calling and texting u from various numbers is that not crazy I mean she only did that for one day she no longer bugging me
It's her money. Pay the money back and it will stop. Simple.
__________________
.
"No Copyrighted Material"
Moderated forums:
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee, Macon, Duluth, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums
.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:43 PM
 
Location: Colorado
12,201 posts, read 7,471,412 times
Reputation: 21903
You start this thread asking how any of us would feel if we were in her shoes...

I can tell you how I'd feel. Like I got taken advantage of, AGAIN, by a sketchy loser. You say you're not like the other men, but what reason would she have to believe that? I can't think of a single one.

You quit a job, because the work was a strain on you, because it was "too much work." With no job to replace it, but some scheme that required you to invest who-knows-how-much to get started. Is it one of these pyramid schemes? You seem the type to want a lazy way to make money, based on what you've said. And you don't seem very well educated, based on how you write (not trying to be insulting, just taking what you've put out there.) I hope you know (but maybe you don't) that there a tons of schemes and scams that exist to take advantage of people who want to make money without having to do real work.

Someone like you, I would expect that anything you say about when the money starts rolling in, you intend to pay her back, is a bunch of hot air. She's been taken before and now she's mad about it. She's got every reason to be angry, but she needs to direct that anger into learning not to fall for sketchy guys who borrow money from her. Or simply to say no and not lend it. But yeah, no matter how she acted in her anger, you calling her crazy and blocking her looks even more like you're making justifications not to pay her back. Letting yourself off the hook for the loser behavior you already know, though you're denying it, that you are likely to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:46 PM
 
14,287 posts, read 7,630,536 times
Reputation: 26135
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
Honestly? It would make me feel like a bit of a loser.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhjfhj View Post
I’m gonna pay her back I told her that I’m gonna start once I get a job I have none job for a month now



I think this thread was done on page 1.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:52 PM
 
12,984 posts, read 10,096,072 times
Reputation: 16539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
You start this thread asking how any of us would feel if we were in her shoes...
Actually, weirder still, he asked how we would feel if we were in HIS shoes.
Quote:

I can tell you how I'd feel. Like I got taken advantage of, AGAIN, by a sketchy loser. You say you're not like the other men, but what reason would she have to believe that? I can't think of a single one.

You quit a job, because the work was a strain on you, because it was "too much work." With no job to replace it, but some scheme that required you to invest who-knows-how-much to get started. Is it one of these pyramid schemes? You seem the type to want a lazy way to make money, based on what you've said. And you don't seem very well educated, based on how you write (not trying to be insulting, just taking what you've put out there.) I hope you know (but maybe you don't) that there a tons of schemes and scams that exist to take advantage of people who want to make money without having to do real work.

Someone like you, I would expect that anything you say about when the money starts rolling in, you intend to pay her back, is a bunch of hot air.
Truth is, given a day or two to forget about it, or this little bad turn excuse or that, he will not pay her back.

Quote:
She's been taken before and now she's mad about it. She's got every reason to be angry, but she needs to direct that anger into learning not to fall for sketchy guys who borrow money from her. Or simply to say no and not lend it. But yeah, no matter how she acted in her anger, you calling her crazy and blocking her looks even more like you're making justifications not to pay her back. Letting yourself off the hook for the loser behavior you already know, though you're denying it, that you are likely to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 01:48 PM
 
686 posts, read 215,408 times
Reputation: 1904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhjfhj View Post
I was the better man than her last 2 exes they were **** to her I was a step up for her I even told her that
...and then you promptly proved yourself wrong by hitting her up for money which I doubt that you have any honest intentions of paying.

Girl needs to stop being a purse for men with loser-type behavior like yours and you need to stop being that type of man towards others.

It's unlikely that you're going to receive much sympathy from those of us on this thread or any advice outside of "pay her back as soon as you can and stop being a user of gullible people."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 02:32 PM
 
Location: Moreno Valley, Ca
2,065 posts, read 1,327,950 times
Reputation: 4410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhjfhj View Post
I was the better man than her last 2 exes they were **** to her I was a step up for her I even told her that
No you are not. Not even close to being the better man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:00 PM
 
Location: Colorado
12,201 posts, read 7,471,412 times
Reputation: 21903
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlj1225 View Post
No you are not. Not even close to being the better man.
More to the point, he COULD be...but today he isn't.

IF he pays her back, in full, THEN he will be the better man.

Not until then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:39 PM
 
8,595 posts, read 7,220,818 times
Reputation: 9064
I would pay them back and be glad in never have to deal with them anymore.
A debt is a debt. The personality of the person it is owed to isn’t relevant in the scenario.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:54 PM
 
12,984 posts, read 10,096,072 times
Reputation: 16539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
More to the point, he COULD be...but today he isn't.

IF he pays her back, in full, THEN he will be the better man.

Not until then.
And does not take advantage of someone like that again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top