U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 06:55 PM

6,392 posts, read 2,969,298 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhjfhj View Post
I was the better man than her last 2 exes they were **** to her I was a step up for her I even told her that
Awww my grandma often said...darling just cuz you stepped up two feet in that pile of $hit,doesn't mean your still not knee deep in it.

Be a gent and buy a lady a pair of boots next time you lay that line on a person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 07:03 PM

21 posts, read 2,007 times
I hope this poor girl has learned a lesson and picks a better man next time. One that doesn't call her names and borrows money from her.

You have zero intention of paying her back. Be a grown up, get a job and pay your debt. And learn to stand on your own feet financially without taking money from your future girlfriend.

Old Today, 07:42 PM

2,057 posts, read 997,142 times
"Wait, you were all supposed to agree with me once I--in my illiterate way--painted a picture of her as crazy and evil!!! Of COURSE I'm not paying her back but I wanted you guys to justify it for me!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships