U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 08:44 AM

12,925 posts, read 10,090,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by picardlx View Post
I would kindly ask how some would have reacted if a poster came here and said get crazy exboyfriend, whom she blocked contact was showing up unexpected asking for money she borrowed while they were together. I imagine the first thing said (probably correctly) would be he's using as an excuse to enter your space and harass.
Not me. Starting with there is not an ice cube's chance in hell I would borrow $950 from a boyfriend, I sure would not quit my job because it was toooo haaaard without having another one. Thus my responding to the how would I fell question the way I did. There is one and only one priority for this poster. Pay The Money Back like Yesterday. This is not a gendered issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 08:45 AM

43,830 posts, read 42,449,755 times
Quote:
I would kindly ask how some would have reacted if a poster came here and said get crazy exboyfriend, whom she blocked contact was showing up unexpected asking for money she borrowed while they were together. I imagine the first thing said (probably correctly) would be he's using it as an excuse to enter your space and harass.
Uh-huh.

If someone owed you a thousand dollars, the first thing you'd do is call gender war??

Old Today, 08:46 AM

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
$950 is a LOT of money. I feel for this so-called crazy ex-girlfriend. Hope she learns.
She got screwed over my two other exes before one for $300 and the other for $1752 when I met her she told me about what happened cause at the time I need to borrow $500 from her she was hesitate to lend me cause of what happened I told her I would write letter she could use to sue me in case

Old Today, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhjfhj View Post

... the calling the texting numerous times showed me that
So you don't have experience with collections agencies? Because that's what they do when you owe money also.

Old Today, 08:48 AM

17 posts
Quote:
I would kindly ask how some would have reacted if a poster came here and said her crazy exboyfriend, whom she blocked contact, was showing up unexpected asking for money she borrowed while they were together. I imagine the first thing said (probably correctly) would be he's using it as an excuse to enter your space and harass.
Donít understand what is meant by saying this

Old Today, 08:49 AM

2,196 posts, read 1,728,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Uh-huh.

If someone owed you a thousand dollars, the first thing you'd do is call gender war??

No, first thing I would do is not call her/him a loser and expect he/she pay back in a reasonable time, without a bunch of calls, texts, or unannounced visits(although the latter is in question now based on subsequent OP posts).

Old Today, 08:51 AM

12,925 posts, read 10,090,619 times
Quote:
No, first thing I would do is not call her/him a loser and expect he/she pay back in a reasonable time, without a bunch of calls, texts, or unannounced visits(although the latter is on question now based on subsequent OP posts).
The poster asked how would you feel. I responded that I WOULD FEEL like a loser.

Old Today, 08:52 AM

Quote:
No, first thing I would do is not call them a loser and effect they pay back in a reasonable time, without a bunch of calls, texts, or unannounced visits(although the latter is on question now based on subsequent OP posts).
Good for you.

The OP quit his job while owning someone almost a thousand dollars. If I were in his ex's shoes, I would be concerned as well.

That poster didn't call HIM a loser. She said she would feel like a loser, which is what he asked.

My reply would be the same to a woman who did the same.

1,571 posts, read 712,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGal7 View Post
If you already blocked her from contacting you and you still owe her money, No Wonder she was standing outside your house trying to get your attention! She doesn't want YOU she wants HER MONEY. That doesn't make her crazy, it makes her determined to get her money back, probably because she knows you're thinking of not paying her. So get her her money and get a job.
Exactly. ^^^

She's not "crazy" for wanting her money back. It sounds like you're being a bit shifty by not wanting to work, and possibly hoping that she'll eventually get tired of asking for it and just go away. That's a ****** thing to do on your part.

Don't make people regret helping you out. Do the right thing and pay her back.

5,607 posts, read 2,429,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhjfhj View Post
I was not unemployed when I met her we met through work I had a job stable I left job cause work was was a strain on me to much work
Say what? *Too. I'd also put out an amber alert on your 9000 missing commas & other assorted grammar issues.

Newsflash: It's a strain on every living being to work & real men don't borrow money from random young women. Then again, they also don't quit a "job stable" because it's TOO much work...so there's that.

Good luck, new "poster".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships