U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 09:16 AM

7,773 posts, read 3,051,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhjfhj View Post
Needed the money for my side job Iím trying to develop and grow needed to pay the ppl to get the side job off ground
Weed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 09:18 AM

12,927 posts, read 10,090,619 times
Quote:
Didnít feel the need to pay her back right away not a priority she was a gf she was not harassing me for it
So not paying back your girlfriend because she is a girlfriend is somehow not a priority. And that is not a loser move how?

Old Today, 09:19 AM

43,834 posts, read 42,449,755 times
Quote:
Didnít feel the need to pay her back right away not a priority she was a gf she was not harassing me for it
That's called "taking her for granted."

It's one more way to lose a girlfriend or boyfriend.

You really have a lot of lessons you should have been learning from this experience, but every post you write just sounds like you haven't learned a thing and are still making excuses for your bad behavior.

How old are you?

Are you still working on the "side business"? Sounds like your girlfriend was actually an investor in your side business, a benefactor, and those are the people you're supposed to keep happy. You aren't supposed to **** them off and take advantage of them or USE them.

Old Today, 09:23 AM

27 posts
Yes it’s still growing the products that I designed are being shipped yes she did help me when I could not afford to pay the company ppl to make my products but whatever she’s an ex gf now and nuts in the head and I don’t want have nothing do her

Old Today, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Yes itís still growing the products that I designed are being shipped yes she did help me when I could not afford to pay the company ppl to make my products but whatever sheís an ex gf now and nuts in the head and I donít want have nothing do her
But you WILL have to deal with her as long as you owe her almost a thousand bucks.

I doubt you would just say "Oh well" and walk away if SHE had borrowed from YOU.

Old Today, 09:36 AM

27 posts
Her last two exes that screwed her over she walked away cause she had no address to sue them one got away with $300 the other with $1,742 yeah the advantages she has on me is she knows my address if anything

Old Today, 09:38 AM

Quote:

... the advantages she has on me is she knows my address if anything
That's a really crappy way to look at things.

How old are you?

Old Today, 09:49 AM

27 posts
I donít have deal her I can continue to block her then when I got her money I hit her up

Old Today, 09:49 AM

12,927 posts, read 10,090,619 times
Quote:
Her last two exes that screwed her over she walked away cause she had no address to sue them one got away with $300 the other with $1,742 yeah the advantages she has on me is she knows my address if anything
God help you.

Old Today, 09:55 AM

7,773 posts, read 3,051,456 times
Quote:
Hopefully sheíll take advantage of that then, since you refer to taking the legal route as ďrattingĒ. I have a feeling she can find something to hold over your head to get you to pay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships