U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 10:11 AM

6,384 posts, read 2,965,690 times

Advertisements

Apologize. Get a source of income and pay this person back promptly~~~signed A mother who can spot a weasel excuse in a heartbeat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 10:22 AM

30 posts
Apologie for what I知 sorry for nothing I ended relationship so I can fix my life focus on goals not a gf she mental and crazy and nuts I知 sorry for nothing except dating her begin with

Old Today, 10:35 AM

12,929 posts, read 10,090,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhjfhj View Post
Apologie for what I知 sorry for nothing I ended relationship so I can fix my life focus on goals not a gf she mental and crazy and nuts I知 sorry for nothing except dating her begin with
And get away with nearly $1k, because let's face it, this is all just an excuse to justify stiffing her for the money.

Old Today, 10:39 AM

30 posts
I知 gonna pay her back I told her that I don稚 acknowledge that I owe her I知 gonna once I have a job im not like her bonehead exes I知 gonna pay her back

Old Today, 10:43 AM

43,838 posts, read 42,449,755 times
Quote:
I知 gonna pay her back I told her that I don稚 acknowledge that I owe her I知 gonna once I have a job im not like her bonehead exes I知 gonna pay her back
You haven't worked in a month. It makes sense that she would be worried.

Hopefully she learns too and stops dating leeches.

Old Today, 10:51 AM

30 posts
Im been looking job agency been slow she knows that she痴 been supportive when we were together never said anything about it

Old Today, 11:00 AM

1,572 posts, read 712,504 times
Quote:
she’s been supportive when we were together never said anything about it
Probably because she was trying to be helpful to someone she cared about--YOU.

That act of kindness was a mistake on her part and something she most likely regrets now.

Old Today, 11:28 AM

30 posts
Well I got to see her true colours when I broke up with her that痴 why she crazy calling texting numerous times from different numbers I sensed it and got out

Old Today, 12:20 PM

1,080 posts, read 373,920 times
Quote:
I mean she was my gf at the time so me paying her back was not really a priority she never asked I kept borrowing she kept saying ok with me reminding her I知 aware of how much I owe
Why wasn't paying her back a priority for you?

If she kept reminding you - it means she cared.

Pay her back ASAP.

Old Today, 12:22 PM

5,609 posts, read 2,429,655 times
Quote:
I’m gonna pay her back I told her that I don’t acknowledge that I owe her I’m gonna once I have a job im not like her bonehead exes I’m gonna pay her back
Ummmm you are now officially added to her list. LOL I am dead. BWAHAHAHAHA.

Another ex that borrows dough and can't pay it back.

Here's some tough love, life advice- dead. serious.

You're not an "entrepreneur". Google it. Ya....that's never happening. Give it up.

Little boys borrow money. Get 9 jobs & get your GED. TODAY. Get your crap together. STAT.

Last edited by LLCNYC; Today at 12:30 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships