U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 01:57 PM
 
3,830 posts, read 3,051,133 times
Reputation: 7763

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrah View Post
And btw--didn't read anything about a baseball incident, but blaming you for her potential firing is just immature.
Me neither - I didn't see a baseball game mentioned in the prior thread.

It sounds like despite what you say in your post, you didn't really want to break up. Maybe you wanted threaten to break up so she would promise to morph into the girlfriend you wish she was. But instead she agreed with the breakup. That could be your reason for wishing she would contact you. Unfortunately, working together (if she doesn't get fired, not sure why she would), you won't be able to maintain NC forever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM
 
5,554 posts, read 1,392,271 times
Reputation: 4314
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNut23 View Post
Hey y’all, I broke up with my girlfriend last Thursday (my last thread was the reason why, if you care to read). Essentially the reason was I feel she betrayed me and was not there for me like I was for her throughout the relationship.

When I dumped her, I explained to her that I had a difficult time getting over everything that transpired the last couple weeks. And that I lost trust for her. She understood and just said “ok” to everything I was explaining. Then texted me “no hard feelings, I think this is what’s best. At least for now. Maybe in the future it will be different” I replied “no hard feelings, we had some good times, etc”. I then went completely no contact.

The next day, I got a missed call from her. Did not answer. she texted me saying “I’ve come to the conclusion that I might be getting fired for what you did at the baseball game” (from last thread), but texted me that when she was with her manipulative “friend”(main reason I broke it off). Did not respond, still NC.

On Sunday she spent the day with our mutual friend (my brothers gf, who she picked up from my place), asked her why I wasn’t home (my car wasn’t in the driveway). Also told this friend that she’s looking for places to rent in my city (she lives 30min from me right now). I still stay NC.

I haven’t heard from her since. I’m starting to miss her. I still feel hurt over what she did, but I know we can work through it. She never took my worries seriously when we were together, so I feel If I break NC she won’t change. I wish she would reach out to me because although I’m the dumper, I had a good reason to do it. I lost all trust for her. I’m off work for 3 weeks (we work together), and trying to find ways to cope/not think about her.

When I broke up with her, in my head it was for good. Made sure my brothers gf gave her all
Her stuff back, I deleted all social media (so I won’t have to see her), etc.

Thoughts on what’s going through her head?
I think the bigger question is what's going on in YOUR head?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:43 AM
 
5 posts, read 932 times
Reputation: 20
Thanks for all the answers. Sorry forgot to mention, when I found out my supposed best friend was practically convincing my gf what a piece of **** I am (with no motive, this blindsided me), it happened to be the same day as the shift baseball game and I was very intoxicated. That was when I approached him and wanted to fight him, we were separated.

Also..ex gf has been calling/ wanting to hang out with my brothers gf tonight (the only mutual friend we have left). Told her she misses me. Says she needs to talk to me for some bogus made up reason (I have some info of the driver who read-ended her) even though I already gave her all that info.

Still N/C...she proceeds to text me “Hey”. No answer. She calls me 10min later. Still don’t answer. Texts me again an hour later saying how much she misses me. I said I miss her too but That a lot has happened and I don’t see her the same way.

PS. Been talking to this new girl who is super into me, going away on a cottage weekend Myself this weekend. Pending Instagram stories with this chick flooded in them, ex will get a kick out of this. life is sweet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:14 AM
Status: "I don't FEEL tardy." (set 13 days ago)
 
2,062 posts, read 998,776 times
Reputation: 5669
You still like the one who disrespected you. For all your ignoring texts and calls you still broke down in a moment of weakness and told her you missed her. She grinned, knowing she still has an in.

As for this poor new girl, sounds like you just want to use her to make the one you 'miss' jealous. Don't play with that girl's emotions like that. Just go ahead and cut to the chase, simp out and return to the old girl, so this way no one ends up miserable but you. As it should be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 04:45 AM
 
14,325 posts, read 7,646,510 times
Reputation: 26175
Rule #1: Don’t date co-workers

Rule #2: Do your best to keep your social life separate from your work life.

How old are you, op? This is high school or 19-year-old drama. Get better friends who aren’t your co-workers. Don’t ever get drunk around co-workers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 05:24 AM
 
Location: Bloomington IN
6,587 posts, read 7,907,768 times
Reputation: 16158
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNut23 View Post

PS. Been talking to this new girl who is super into me, going away on a cottage weekend Myself this weekend. Pending Instagram stories with this chick flooded in them, ex will get a kick out of this. life is sweet.
So you want to keep up the drama by throwing some pictures up on Instagram with the hope of making the ex jealous?

Sounds very mature. Real relationship kind of material.

Next post-I messed up and used my new GF to make my ex jealous and now she wants nothing to do with me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 05:37 AM
 
5,682 posts, read 3,709,566 times
Reputation: 5521
You both sound immature.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:42 AM
 
690 posts, read 216,536 times
Reputation: 1912
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNut23 View Post
Thanks for all the answers. Sorry forgot to mention, when I found out my supposed best friend was practically convincing my gf what a piece of **** I am (with no motive, this blindsided me), it happened to be the same day as the shift baseball game and I was very intoxicated. That was when I approached him and wanted to fight him, we were separated.

Also..ex gf has been calling/ wanting to hang out with my brothers gf tonight (the only mutual friend we have left). Told her she misses me. Says she needs to talk to me for some bogus made up reason (I have some info of the driver who read-ended her) even though I already gave her all that info.

Still N/C...she proceeds to text me “Hey”. No answer. She calls me 10min later. Still don’t answer. Texts me again an hour later saying how much she misses me. I said I miss her too but That a lot has happened and I don’t see her the same way.

PS. Been talking to this new girl who is super into me, going away on a cottage weekend Myself this weekend. Pending Instagram stories with this chick flooded in them, ex will get a kick out of this. life is sweet.
It sounds like both you and your ex need to gain some maturity.

Block your ex, don't date co-workers unless you're both mature enough to keep your work life separate from you personal life, certainly do not get drunk around coworkers, and try not to emotionally invest so much in people when you've barely begun dating. It's a waste of brain space to get so worked up about someone you'd only been with for three months (according to your previous thread).

Don't drag a new girl into this drama. It's unfair to her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:24 AM
 
Location: Brentwood, Tennessee
43,903 posts, read 42,504,417 times
Reputation: 84796
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNut23 View Post
Still N/C...she proceeds to text me “Hey”. No answer. She calls me 10min later. Still don’t answer. Texts me again an hour later saying how much she misses me. I said I miss her too but That a lot has happened and I don’t see her the same way.
You should block her, but it's obvious that you won't because you're enjoying this warped attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNut23 View Post

PS. Been talking to this new girl who is super into me, going away on a cottage weekend Myself this weekend. Pending Instagram stories with this chick flooded in them, ex will get a kick out of this. life is sweet.


What are you, 14?

There's a famous quote - a man who seeks revenge keeps his own wounds fresh.

Grow up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 08:29 AM
Status: "I don't FEEL tardy." (set 13 days ago)
 
2,062 posts, read 998,776 times
Reputation: 5669
I'm only now realizing this has to be a kid. Dating on the job. Poor choice of 'friends', calls a guy with questionable character his 'best friend'. Infatuated with a girl who is far from relationship material, plays the field among male co workers. Alleged new girl is 'super into' him as he plots to use her as a weapon of vengeance (against a girl he'll be back together with within weeks, if not days).

Not much maturity or common sense here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top