U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 09:04 AM

5 posts, read 932 times

Advertisements

Not sure what the big deal is. This new girl is only looking for casual fun, as I am. Neither of us looking for a relationship. My ex was posting videos from her cottage weekend, that she wasn’t invited to, that I was no longer going to. Why can’t she see what it feels like? She seem to still be confused as to why that made me angry. Maybe she’ll get it now. And good, I want her to think she’ll have an in back to me, cause that would be 10x more heartbreaking than thinking she doesn’t have a shot and starts moving on. Sounds vengeful but I’m still trying to process how and why this happened, how unfair it is. The only person who’s gonna get hurt is the one who deserves it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 09:17 AM

690 posts, read 216,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNut23 View Post
Not sure what the big deal is. This new girl is only looking for casual fun, as I am. Neither of us looking for a relationship. My ex was posting videos from her cottage weekend, that she wasn’t invited to, that I was no longer going to. Why can’t she see what it feels like? She seem to still be confused as to why that made me angry. Maybe she’ll get it now. And good, I want her to think she’ll have an in back to me, cause that would be 10x more heartbreaking than thinking she doesn’t have a shot and starts moving on. Sounds vengeful but I’m still trying to process how and why this happened, how unfair it is. The only person who’s gonna get hurt is the one who deserves it
Seeking revenge is not "casual fun." It's a rare woman who would want to be used as a tool to hurt another woman--even if the other woman "deserves" it.

Grow up and move on.

Old Today, 09:52 AM

43,906 posts, read 42,504,417 times
Quote:
So wrong-headed I don’t even know where to start.

You have a LOT of maturing to do. But your idea of getting back at her makes you sound like a 6-year-old.

Please use protection in your “casual fun.”

Old Today, 03:50 PM

2,062 posts, read 998,776 times
Quote:
She's not remotely confused, she's playing you like a fiddle. I get it, she hurt you and I agree that what she did was foul. You really want to hurt her? Ignore her. Move on. Become completely, totally sincerely indifferent. Don't even keep her around as a friend, as she'll end up using you in different ways (help me move, be my prop to make the other guy jealous, etc). Ignore her. Move on. Live your life without an ounce of energy directed at a woman who cannot respect you. And take joy in driving her insane by doing absolutely nothing.

Last edited by BobCaldwell; Today at 04:47 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships