U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Today, 04:34 PM

1,378 posts, read 321,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moongirl00 View Post
Evolution doesnt know or care if you plan on having babies or not.

But yes perfumes and soaps cover up natural smell a lot. But not entirely. If you love to cuddle with his t shirt when hes gone then its probably a good match.
We're a fabulous match ty....but it's not because of his t shirt.......

Old Today, 04:45 PM

690 posts, read 346,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
We're a fabulous match ty....but it's not because of his t shirt.......
Congratulations on your achievements. Its great to meet your match.

Old Today, 04:54 PM

775 posts, read 151,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Golden shower, I think it means when one has body dysmorphia, but for the less often known trait of being fairest of them all.
Lol RbccL. Golden shower? Is that a Freudian slip? ;-) I thought we were talking about golden ratio whatever the heck that is (it sounds more esoteric than scientific to me)

Old Today, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
I don't go for "high maintenance" women, just the ones I find attractive. But in over a decade of dating now its happened every single time. A decade-plus of this is not simply a coincidence. Nor can it simply be me.
It is you....because you describe *YOUR* dating life & experiences.... not everyone else's.....

Old Today, 05:00 PM

1,567 posts, read 451,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
How shallow can it be if he is getting the treatment he is seeking and not just rejecting them at first glance?
Sounds like hes just getting serviced.

Old Today, 05:03 PM

2,915 posts, read 3,317,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
It is you....because you describe *YOUR* dating life & experiences.... not everyone else's.....

12 women, all the same? Plus god knows how many others I've been interested in but not actually dated? (I've had more than one say 'I only go for rich men') I'm "friends" with Baron Suffeilds son, as he's one of my clients. We used to go clubbing a lot about 6-7 years ago, every week he'd pull the hottest chick in the club. He's 6'+ tall and a multi-millionaire, but bald, old, ugly and a sociopath. Almost all beautiful women are like this, especially in London. You only have to walk around the areas to see it, here in East London where I am (Walthamstow village) there are very few beautiful women. Go to Chelsea, South Kensington, Knightsbridge or somewhere else like that and it's crawling with supermodels. I work in Highgate, same thing there. It wasn't an issue in my late teens and early 20s, women only wanted to know whether I had potential. From my late 20s onwards however, its been a different story.

Last edited by archineer; Today at 05:11 PM..

Old Today, 05:04 PM

7,830 posts, read 3,065,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post
Lol RbccL. Golden shower? Is that a Freudian slip? ;-) I thought we were talking about golden ratio whatever the heck that is (it sounds more esoteric than scientific to me)
Well if some of us are just going to make up a bunch of crap why beat 'em.

Old Today, 05:04 PM

Is it possible to date women outside of London, people are more affluent there and there's a high cost of living? And try finding meeting people in other ways. It could be how you're meeting them.

Old Today, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Well if some of us are just going to make up a bunch of crap why beat 'em.
Lol RbccL you crack me up.

Old Today, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
12 women, all the same? Plus god knows how many others I've been interested in but not actually dated? Almost all beautiful women are like this, especially in London. It wasn't an issue in my late teens and early 20s, women only wanted to know whether I had potential. From my late 20s onwards however, its been a different story.
Lol...silly...I'm embarrassed for you!!! You can't speak for all women & all dating experiences or all relationships.........

Beautiful women & handsome men fall in love too.........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or