U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 09:06 PM

1,377 posts, read 321,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
OK. I wasn't ready to jump to that conclusion, though it's a logical one. I asked him earlier for clarification, IOW a bit more depth do his views. But you're probably right. Sounds like he's dating doormats.

Interesting how his dating choices so far have been either "high maintenance" babes, or doormat average women. I think that says more about the OP than it does about women and human nature.
He seems to think less attractive means .."doormat" & that the "high maintenance babes" leave him for better options.........he's not looking for an honest relationship.....he's just being lazy IMO.......

Old Today, 09:06 PM

32,259 posts, read 20,344,043 times
This thread has been hijacked.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or