U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Today, 04:27 PM

2,953 posts, read 3,330,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg78 View Post
I agree at his height chances an attractive lady is gonna fall for him when she can get a tall guy is slim to none.

At his height he should go for average looking woman who can’t get good looking tall guys all woman want.
Problem is I've no attraction to average looking women at all. Sex will be out of the question. Besides, I have dated women who are about my equal attractiveness wise.

Do you find those average looking women you date attractive btw?

Old Today, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
With 5'8" you are not a 10 either. So I think alot of women lower their standards for you, too. Just sayin.
Women are ludicrous, especially when they're 5' nothing yet want a 6' tall guy.

Amongst each other men don't give a toss about height as long as you're average height or above, and even then it's not a big deal if a guy is abnormally short.

Old Today, 04:32 PM

3,900 posts, read 1,808,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
Problem is I've no attraction to average looking women at all. Sex will be out of the question. Besides, I have dated women who are about my equal attractiveness wise.
What was you purpose in asking your question, archineer? Or in dedicating an entire thread to it?

Old Today, 04:33 PM

715 posts, read 348,963 times
Quote:

Then bench yourself for awhile. Is loneliness so crushing you can't just sit things out for a bit? Maybe in a few, things will start to improve. For now.. everyone has to do it now and then. Just sit it out, it does not seem like you are in a healthy place right now for dating.

Old Today, 04:36 PM

40,766 posts, read 40,342,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
What was you purpose in asking your question, archineer? Or in dedicating an entire thread to it?
A thinly veilded attempt at belittling women, but of that of course is just my opinion.

Old Today, 04:36 PM

87,219 posts, read 103,234,586 times
You need to see the woman as attractive. That's in the eye of the beholder, for sure.

Old Today, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
A thinly veilded attempt at belittling women, but of that of course is just my opinion.
Wrong. Women here are taking it personally when I'm just asking an honest question.

Old Today, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
Well, women always moan men should only judge them on personality. So if I do that, are they OK with it?

Old Today, 04:43 PM

715 posts, read 348,963 times
Quote:
Wrong. Women here are taking it personally when I'm just asking an honest question.

Good lord. I'm now feeling flattered all my threads here get locked. Apparently, real problems aren't allowed here. Only imaginary problems.

Old Today, 04:43 PM

44,017 posts, read 42,602,465 times
Quote:
Well, women always moan men should only judge them on personality. So if I do that, are they OK with it?
**sigh**

No one says that. No one thinks anyone should ONLY be judged on personality.

And that's not what you are purporting anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or