U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2019, 01:22 PM

44,018 posts, read 42,602,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg78 View Post
Dont care if a few strangers believe me or not I won’t lose sleep. I’ll show you a pic of me and my girl if youd like me to drive the point home but whether you think I’m full of it or not isn’t keep me up at night lol
I wanna see a pic of you and your very plain GF.

You do realize on here bragging that you've "downgraded" to dating only "very plain" girls who are so thrilled to be chosen that they knock themselves out to make you happy.

In other words ... what millions of other people call ... dating.

Old 08-24-2019, 01:28 PM

15,039 posts, read 12,466,891 times
I’m waiting for pics......

Old 08-24-2019, 01:29 PM

30 posts, read 4,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post

You do realize on here bragging that you've "downgraded" to dating only "very plain" girls who are so thrilled to be chosen that they knock themselves out to make you happy.

I’m not bragging I’m bringing up the positives of dating down looks wise.

You’re making me out to be a bad guy when I’m the one who’s tried to look deeper then just looks.

If anyone should feel used it’s me being used for my looks. These woman put me on a pedestal because of how I look while I’m the one judging them by how they treat me.

Old 08-24-2019, 01:31 PM

44,018 posts, read 42,602,465 times
Quote:
I’m not bragging I’m bringing up the positives of dating down looks wise.

You’re making me out to be a bad guy when I’m the one who’s tried to look deeper then just looks.

If anyone should feel used it’s me being used for my looks. These woman put me on a pedestal because of how I look while I’m the one looking for what’s on the inside.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You aren't "looking deeper." You're using them to avoid the stress of dating someone who, as you so eloquently put it in your closed thread, "knows she has options."

I do want to see the photo tho.

Old 08-24-2019, 02:22 PM

12,992 posts, read 14,270,669 times
There seems to be some confusion between "physically attractive" and "attraction." If you equate the two, IMO you are missing some of the most exciting people you will ever meet.

Many physically run-of-the-mill or even homely people, are very attractive as romantic and sexual partners.

Old 08-24-2019, 02:26 PM

7,038 posts, read 3,978,318 times
Well OP, would you want to date a woman who doesn't find YOU physically attractive?

Old 08-24-2019, 02:27 PM

1,848 posts, read 638,454 times
Being attractive or good looking is very subjective and although you are an architect ( visual person? ) I think you need to focus more on the intellectual, emotional, spiritual and comparability connection that are reciprocal more than appearances and who’s more attractive, IMO.

Old 08-24-2019, 02:30 PM

3,715 posts, read 1,635,983 times
Quote:
If anyone should feel used itís me being used for my looks. These woman put me on a pedestal because of how I look while Iím the one judging them by how they treat me.
Used for your looks, hmmm. Pedestal Ö.

To echo the hilarious Birdie: "Doubt it."

Old 08-24-2019, 02:32 PM

30 posts, read 4,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post

Because were in such a overly sensitive world we now can no longer admit people are different and not everyone is the same and a lot of factors can affect that from upbringing to culture etc

If a child grows up in an abusive home thereís a better chance they grow up messes up then someone who grew up in a 2 Family well to do Home. It doesnít mean everyone who grows up in a bad home has issues and vice versa but increases the chances. just like a good looking person whoís had an easy life in terms of attracting people has more of a chance to take things for granted and work less harder in relationships then someone plain or homely egos had to cultivate a personality and interests to attract people.

Doesnít mean all good looking people are that way or homely people are all nice but in general how you weíre treated shapes you.

Old 08-24-2019, 02:47 PM

717 posts, read 348,963 times
Quote:
Iím not bragging Iím bringing up the positives of dating down looks wise.

Youíre making me out to be a bad guy when Iím the one whoís tried to look deeper then just looks.

If anyone should feel used itís me being used for my looks. These woman put me on a pedestal because of how I look while Iím the one judging them by how they treat me.

Its more likely you only see it as dating down, while you are actually dating within your caliber.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or