U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2019, 03:02 PM

2,953 posts, read 3,330,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Um....pardon my obtuseness, but if you hated having sex with them, why did you do it? You had the option not to, you know. Are you still f-ing them, even though you supposedly hate it?

This was a long time ago. First time I was 21, second 31. Both lasted 3-4 months. Everyone says its the honourable thing to ignore looks and only consider personality....

Last edited by archineer; 08-24-2019 at 04:00 PM..

Old 08-24-2019, 03:02 PM

5,079 posts, read 1,571,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg78 View Post
Iíll show you a pic of me and my girl if youd like
Post the pic.

Old 08-24-2019, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PardonTheInterruption View Post
You say this A LOT.

Post pics and back it up then. Take a lot of selfies in real time, too, of you on the keyboard with "City Data-R" on the screen to show you're not faking. You're either fooling yourself, or trolling for entertainment.
I'll think about it. I like the anonymity of city-data. Although it sounds like a boast, being a good looking man doesn't really make a huge difference to your life like it does women. I was the ugly duckling until age 18.

Last edited by archineer; 08-24-2019 at 04:26 PM..

Old 08-24-2019, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post
What I want to know is why you didn't break it off with someone who moaned and moaned about how you weren't rich enough for her. Where's your self-respect? Don't you want to date someone who doesn't just see you as their ATM? I think you have issues that go way beyond finding an attractive partner.
She was good in bed and I was building new extensions to her spa.

Old 08-24-2019, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasel View Post
From another thread currently running:

Weird that you left that part out here. Sorry that you are disabled.

I have neurological problems caused by the antibiotics I took in my teens to control acne (which I went on because I fell in love.) Last August I suddenly lost 10 kilos in weight, started going numb and weak all over. My strength is slowly returning but I get good days and bad. Some days I think it'll be ok in about a year, others I feel hopeless.

Dating is off the charts for at least the next year. Health is my main focus at the moment.

Last edited by archineer; 08-24-2019 at 03:37 PM..

Old 08-24-2019, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
This whole story, is getting stranger and stranger.

OP, sadly, if you are struggling financially and are disabled, the truth of it is you probably won't be able to attract a perfectly gorgeous woman with a winning personality.

Because this is their life too. They deserve to enjoy a life with a man with the most positive qualities they can attract, too.

In cases like yours, I strongly suspect you actually don't want a relationship due to anxiety issues or something like that. So you just tell yourself you're only attracted to 10's, like Kelly Brook (whoever that is), instead of working to develop real relationships with real women. Which is harder than saying I don't want the women I'm able to attract.

It seems likely you have a low libido or are depressed, and that's masking itself as this strange inability to want women who aren't goddesses.

No, I've never found women much less than that attractive. I was an ugly duckling growing up, yet I only found one girl attractive during the 5 years at school until I went to college at 16 (and during those 3 years I only found 3 girls there attractive.) I don't say one thing and mean something else. There's no reading between the lines required.

I admit I'm depressed as disability means either a loveless, sexless relationship or most likely singledom for the rest of my life. It depends on whether I recover or not. At the moment I'm focused on recovery.

Last edited by archineer; 08-24-2019 at 03:52 PM..

Old 08-24-2019, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasel View Post
Ah, yes, the usual expected response. This is where I give the OP (who is a Brit) credit for not thinking anorexia is the ideal. Kelly Brook is actually about a size 10 and has promoted plus-sized clothing. She's gorgeous -- but by American male standards she would be considered fat.
She's not a stick insect but doesn't have Brooks figure either (she was a swimmer and catalogue model) but facially she looked almost exactly like this:
Attached Thumbnails
Would you want to date a man who doesn't find you physically attractive?-jhkhjk.jpg  

Last edited by archineer; 08-24-2019 at 04:28 PM..

Old 08-24-2019, 03:22 PM

7,768 posts, read 4,988,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
She's not stick insect but doesn't have Brooks figure (she was a swimmer, and catalogue model,) but facially she looked almost exactly like this:
Women like Jhene Aiko, Cassie, Tika Sumpter, etc are more appealing to me than her. But to each their own.

Old 08-24-2019, 03:24 PM

717 posts, read 348,963 times
Quote:
She's not stick insect but doesn't have Brooks figure (she was a swimmer, and catalogue model,) but facially she looked almost exactly like this:

It seems like you're still obsessed/in love with that first girl you dated. She is probably not necessarily more attractive than others, but with your rose colored glasses no woman can measure up to her.

Did you lose your virginity to her?

Old 08-24-2019, 03:25 PM

794 posts, read 161,565 times
Quote:
She was good in bed and I was building new extensions to her spa.
Not a good enough answer if you have any self respect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or