U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM

18,078 posts, read 11,435,223 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxalleycat View Post
Is dating hard for guys after they turn 40 or does it get better when they age older?

It is different that dating when you were 18. Most of us, who divorced in our 40's or 50's, found we had to relearn a lot of social graces and manners. When we were young, we dated anyone and everyone who we could, but, as we get older you get more selective.

You also find out there are a lot of strange people of the opposite sex out there. I went out with a few ladies before I met one that I settled down with for about 7 years, and I met some who I couldn't wait for the evening to end. They probably felt the same way.

Overall, dating was much easier and more fun before I was 25.

Old Today, 01:27 PM

3,732 posts, read 1,638,184 times
Sure it is different, but why "harder"? Unless you are talking about potential partners having lots more baggage.

Met DH at age 50---none of it was especially difficult. Our dates were hiking with a meal after.

Old Today, 04:45 PM

40,368 posts, read 15,308,484 times
Duplicate topic. Thread closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Automotive, Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or