U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 12:04 PM

78 posts, read 37,670 times

Advertisements

I have been on 2 dates with a guy from a dating app and I feel we have known each other our whole lives - like a soulmate connection. There have been no awkward silences and we have had similar life experiences and interests. He will say something first and then I respond so I know he isn't telling me what I want to hear. We end up mirroring each other's body language. He talks as though we will be a couple in the future.

He told me about his dating history which is quite trusting to do. He seems lonely as he has been cheated on, dated narcissists and has had one night stands but does not enjoy them. He is entitled to his past but Iím scared to get involved in case I get hurt. He also shows signs of low self esteem as he says he is not photogenic, has anxiety and has dated dysfunctional women.

I donít know what are his intentions, hook up or genuine but he said he wants to meet someone for a real connection. We havenít kissed and he just hugs me at the end of dates. Should I just stay friends with him or move on and find someone else? I don't want to be getting involved with men who are not healed.

Old Today, 12:14 PM

20,037 posts, read 20,139,818 times
I would say anybody you've gotten along with well and enjoyed is somebody you should definitely not see again unless you can confirm that he is perfect in every way.
Are you?

Old Today, 01:31 PM

16,193 posts, read 13,050,883 times
I agree with old_cold.

Most guys I know say they are not photogenic and have dated dysfunctional people.

Do you rather have a guy who sends you selfies all day long and is close friends with his awesome, smoking hot ex girlfriends?

Old Today, 01:32 PM

38,673 posts, read 56,515,989 times
OP, please - not AGAIN!
Closed.
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee, Macon, Duluth, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or