U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 01:36 PM

2,645 posts, read 1,141,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creature of the Wheel View Post
The times I've been around heavy usage were the times I went to a reggae concert. Everybody except me is smoking. I've had some nasty hotbox hangovers.
Still won't test positive if it's a urine test.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 01:41 PM

34,155 posts, read 42,691,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
Still won't test positive if it's a urine test.
Looks like there's some disagreement to your statement

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publicatio...arijuana-smoke

Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM

7,165 posts, read 2,591,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Why in the hell do you care so much she smokes? You care what toilet paper she uses also? Soft or medium toothbrush?

The trivial BS people concern themselves with sometimes...

hey, he's allowed to care. I get where he's coming from, and I'm a smoker. If he can't or doesn't want to deal with a smoker, his right and his prerogative. OP doesn't want to deal with it. OK. Hopefully, for his sake, he won't have to.

Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM

7,165 posts, read 2,591,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
I was a social cigar smoker. Maybe 5 the entire year.. usually to celebrate or with a nice stiff drink.

I started smoking regularly (both cigars and cigarettes) after my separation.... more so now than ever... I've since switched to low dose nicotine vape because it doesn't leave a lingering smell on my persons. It also allows me to control the dosage of nicotine (I've transition to the on the lowest over the counter dose).

As to marijuana question prior, yeh... as one who does smoke weed on a occasion it does have a much stronger pungent smell than tobacco. I doubt anyone who doesn't like cigarette smoke is going to be able to tolerate marijuana.
Yeah...open up a pack of cigarettes, and no one is going to smell it. Open up whatever you store your pot in...the smell is going to linger. LOL

Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM

16 posts, read 2,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
Truth be told, I'm hoping she shows you the door when you bring this up.

I don't feel it's your place, and I find it disgusting when people treat smokers as if they're second-class citizens.
I find it disgusting when smokers expose innocent non smokers whom have never smoked a day in their lives to second and third hand smoke.

Any non-smoker has every right to avoid a smoker like the plague. Smoking is a disgusting and lethal habit.

Old Today, 05:10 AM

7,937 posts, read 3,112,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnley View Post
I find it disgusting when smokers expose innocent non smokers whom have never smoked a day in their lives to second and third hand smoke.

Any non-smoker has every right to avoid a smoker like the plague. Smoking is a disgusting and lethal habit.
Right? DISGUSTING PLAGUE CARRYING LETHAL 3-handed EXPOSERS!!

As much fun to watch pious judgy mcjudgerson walk past someone smoking outside, and do that lame little pretend cough at the offender. They can’t keep their opinion to themselves, but see it as a public service even though they’re standing next to an exhaust pipe of a running car while they do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or