U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 01:49 AM

1 posts

Advertisements

Around 3 months ago I was on my boyfriend's phone using the internet and I noticed his SnapChat was open, so I casually just asked why and he said he had been sending selfies to his nephew, so I was like ok no problem yet he made a huge deal of it and deleted SnapChat from his phone.

Recently he's been very up and down with work, so I became a bit suspicious and check his phone, I know it's bad - but I only did this because I caught him lying to me last year. I found his SnapChat "image" folder on his Galaxy S10 Android phone which showed lots of photos, and I was like ok no problem.

Here's what is really bugging me now. Having "deleted" the app from his phone I know the account as such won't be deleted properly but when he's with me I know he doesn't have it on his phone, so this morning feeling my gut was telling me something again I checked his image gallery for SnapChat whilst he was in the shower, again I know this is bad so please don't shoot me.

I found one of his best photos at the "latest" photo in that specific gallery with the date August 19th, 2019 and timestamped 3.30pm. This is a week last Monday.

Now, given he doesn't even have the app on his phone how on earth would that photo appear specifically in the SnapChat gallery on his photo's if he didn't use the app? Am I being taken for a fool and he's sending this to some other girl? It's 100% his best photo as well.

Any thoughts or advice, please? I feel if I ask him outright he may just lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 03:27 AM

3,965 posts, read 7,609,040 times
"Newsflash"
Man takes pictures of himself......

Got to be honest, I have no idea what the issue is here.
If you're going to hand this in as an essay you will have to do better

Old Today, 03:31 AM

1,134 posts, read 1,843,227 times
Stop seeing him. You donít trust him.

Old Today, 03:51 AM

12,405 posts, read 13,722,040 times
You have serious issues with trust and you are never going to have a lasting relationship until you get this resolved.

Seek help.

Old Today, 04:41 AM

3,263 posts, read 1,632,412 times
Advice: Stop looking at his phone even if that means breaking up with him.

Old Today, 05:13 AM

1,195 posts, read 496,999 times
Hard money he’s getting nudes from some chick. Or he follows some Snapchat whores. Either way he’s deleting the app before he’s around you and redownloading. Doesn’t take any time at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or