Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 08:00 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,931,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
Well put! I agree that every young man should try being with an older woman.
As a man involved with an older woman, you'll hear no argument from me.

She's ten months older than me. (And thrives upon referring to herself as a cradle robber.) But let's not get technical.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2009, 09:38 PM

7 posts, read 19,237 times
I am 23 and i got a thing for older women but for me older woman = 27-29

Old 10-26-2009, 11:06 PM

421 posts, read 1,565,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by touch View Post
4-6 year older is very normal!! Once you are over 30 or 35, this will not seem like older. Older will be folks over 10 years older than you

Old 10-26-2009, 11:11 PM

2,160 posts, read 7,514,030 times
Been with women significantly older...and significantly younger. Satisfaction absolutely increases with age!

Old 10-26-2009, 11:29 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,710,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by touch View Post
You can't walk into the cougar's den and sound it off, buddy. Daniel did escape, but they were lions

Old 10-26-2009, 11:31 PM

421 posts, read 1,565,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexei27 View Post
Been with women significantly older...and significantly younger. Satisfaction absolutely increases with age!
I agree totally!! My wife is just under six years older than me, and we couldn't be happier. Before we met, I had dated someone three years younger. Immaturity issued on her part had been a major problem. I went on to date someone 19 years older. No immaturity issues, but it was just too big of an age gap. We couldn't reminisce about stuff and really enjoy it, because our memories were so different. The six year difference has proved to be perfect. We have an absolute blast reminiscing. She remembers some stuff from when we were kids a little differently from me, but not too different. Being in the same generation is pretty important. Not for everyone, but for most of us, IMO.

Old 10-27-2009, 06:58 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,423,099 times
As I've stated before one of the best women I have been with was over 40, almost half my age and now that I think about it, in 2nd place the girl was 8 years my senior at the time.

Old 10-27-2009, 05:21 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,408,506 times
as a 23 year old single female...this thread makes me really nervous that all men are gonna think women my age are no good and insecure in bed or too "virginal", lol but glad the older ladies are enjoying themselves.

I actually had better sex with men closer to my age than with an older man (10 years older)..but I think the sex with the older man had the potential to be amazing if he wasn't so selfish or even creepy at times. Younger men (around my age) really are eager to please and their sex drive is through the roof, its intoxicatingly delicious . so I guess I can understand why older women want a piece of that.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:00 AM

78,345 posts, read 60,539,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
as a 23 year old single female...this thread makes me really nervous that all men are gonna think women my age are no good and insecure in bed or too "virginal", lol but glad the older ladies are enjoying themselves.

I actually had better sex with men closer to my age than with an older man (10 years older)..but I think the sex with the older man had the potential to be amazing if he wasn't so selfish or even creepy at times. Younger men (around my age) really are eager to please and their sex drive is through the roof, its intoxicatingly delicious . so I guess I can understand why older women want a piece of that.
The real complaints about girls around your age, if you read through the threads on this forum have nothing to do with bedroom activities. Mainly it's that they are mental, already have a few kids, immature or complete trainwrecks financially\emotionally etc.

Not to say they are...just saying that when there are complaints about 20-something women its generally along those lines.

In fairness (equal time) the complaints about guys my age (around 40) is generally directed at our physical condition, serial cheating and lack of responsibility and\or baggage.

In general, the older person is better in bed as long as physically they haven't dropped off too much. (looks and\or performance abilities)

Old 10-28-2009, 02:57 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,899,491 times
Older women are generally more assured about the game of life, and if we are smart, we don't get clingy and jealous, or controlling. It's an energy waster for one, and it tends to turn off sensible men. We have a little financial security, and can take them or leave them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships