Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 12:12 PM

1,009 posts, read 2,208,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy234 View Post
They have seen mom cry sometimes thinking about her childhood or missing her dad. They have all comforted me, and before I get that monthly female stuff, they all know I get a little crazy. Dad handles mom so lovingly and helps mom get through the tough times. It is a known fact that MOm is the BOSS of the house. My husbands collegues know me as my husband's original CEO. My husband recently got a promotion and a raise. My children know that after they become doctor's or scientists, they are going to get married and the stork will bring home their own babies!!! They just don't know what happens on Saturday morning at between 4 AM and 8 AM. It is our secret! shhhhhhhhh..
That all is very good. Now at some point you should tell your kids that the stork is actually a penis entering a vagina, but other than that it's good to hear that your kids have no idea about the love slaps and such. Keep up the good work!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2008, 12:15 PM

159 posts, read 516,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaroscuro View Post
That all is very good. Now at some point you should tell your kids that the stork is actually a penis entering a vagina, but other than that it's good to hear that your kids have no idea about the love slaps and such. Keep up the good work!
You are a donkey. Go get a life of your own.

Old 05-16-2008, 12:33 PM

1,009 posts, read 2,208,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy234 View Post
You are a donkey. Go get a life of your own.
I love you too lady. *hugs*

Old 05-16-2008, 12:36 PM

159 posts, read 516,726 times
Plenty of couples stay true to each other until death do they part... and let's face it, if one dies and the other still has a decent amount of life left to live, there's nothing wrong with getting back into dating after the heart has healed. That doesn't qualify as "infidelity".

It isn't a joke in today's world. It's just a rarity. We could make it a commonality... if we wanted to. That's a huge "if".[/quote]

That is perfectly normal, and it is human tendency to seek out for a companion in life. I did not say that it is 'infidelity' at all. It's just the respect I have for my husband, and the way I feel emotionally about him, and he gives so much in this marriage. He is my rock. Certainly for all the health probs I have, and because of which I have mood probs., it's only because of him that I am so able to stay home and focus on our priority: our children. When I miss my father, I just think that he gave me enough love to last my lifetime. I am not going to search for a father figure anymore. I am the rock for my man, I feel possesive about him, infact when we got married, I used to tell him his name, followed by 'all rights reserved by Amy' and he loved it.

The only advice I can give you is, every marriage takes time. So keep at it, and one day you will be so thankful for all that it gives you back.

Old 07-22-2009, 12:06 PM

1 posts, read 840 times
Hey guys I am so inlove with a man who are 20 years older than me. Is there anything wrong on it? For me I don't care because he is not committed. I am willing to accept whatever consequences for I do love him. I just need some comment from you guys whoever care on this matter. Only I can say is that I love him so much!!!!!!!!

Old 07-22-2009, 02:31 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,578,960 times
I would like to find someone just like that. But I have not found her yet. In the meantime, I have had a number of relationship--perhaps not as many as other guys my age.

But any such relationship requires the commitment of BOTH partners to that end.

Old 07-22-2009, 06:17 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,334,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinglyyours View Post
Hey guys I am so inlove with a man who are 20 years older than me. Is there anything wrong on it? For me I don't care because he is not committed. I am willing to accept whatever consequences for I do love him. I just need some comment from you guys whoever care on this matter. Only I can say is that I love him so much!!!!!!!!
Please start a new thread. This one is older than dirt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships