Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 03:27 PM

1,009 posts, read 2,210,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
Do your friends live on the shelves at Blockbuster?

That was a movie called "Dogfight (1991)".
It starred River Phoenix and Lili Taylor
No they are in the army. I have never heard of that movie, but I have to imagine that it's a common practice because I've heard two separate accounts of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2008, 03:28 PM

444 posts, read 1,211,754 times
The blue lipstick is free, the red costs extra, lol have a nice day, thanks for comming!

Old 05-16-2008, 03:36 PM

681 posts, read 2,877,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaroscuro View Post
Well. I guess everyone has a line they draw. I manage to please 80% of the people, as I only get negative posts and rep from the same four women on this board. However, even if I toned it down a bit, there would still be one or two people that would not like my male-slanted posts. Tough. I didn't tell him to shoot himself in the face, I said Git 'Er Done. If you wanna get laid, here's an easy way to do it. I don't know what he looks like@!!! If I did, I might not have said pick a fat chick. If he looks like a dorky stud, I would have let him know that he could easily get a real hardbody. Assuming that is NOT the case, because he mentions specifically that he has never been told he is hot, I said go for a woman that you have less chance of being rejected by. It's his first time, it's not gonna be a relationship, infact there is a keen understanding by most people looking to hook up at a bar that it will probably be a one-night-stand. So he gets it out of the way, maybe he stays good friends with the fat chick, and then he moves on with his dating life. I don't see that targetting fat women for sex is any different than NWPAguy liking tall chubby women.
Chiaro, I have to differ with you. Before I was married, I pursued tall chubby women because that's my idea of beautiful. Your suggestion implies that fat women are categorically more desperate than thin women, and thus they are easier lays.

I do find you amusing at times but you speak like a typical guy... ripping on fat women, for one thing... it becomes a self-perpetuating cycle. You and so many other men rip on fat women, and then they have low self-esteem because of it. Low self-esteem is what makes a girl an "easy lay"... not weight. It just so happens that fat women usually have self-esteem problems... mostly because of men like you. I'm sure you don't like hearing that, but it's the truth.

Maybe, if you're looking for a good way to turn thinner women into easier lays, you should lay off of the fat women and start making fun of thin women. Then THEIR self-esteem will drop, and they'll be easier to get into bed.

Or maybe, if you're going to come at this guy's situation from your chosen perspective, you should just tell him to find a woman who appears to have low self-esteem. Saying she has to be "fat" and "ugly" is totally unnecessary. There is no "ugly".

Quote:
Everyone knows that fat chicks in bars give the best bj's, and they are also easiest to take home.
I wouldn't know that, and I'm counted in "everyone". I never hit on girls at bars... mainly because I've always known that quality people don't make a habit out of going to bars. I've PLAYED bars, by myself or with my band, more often than I've PATRONIZED bars.

Quote:
IF you try to go for the hottest woman in the bar, and you are a virgin, you will most likely fail. So, go for the chunky one. It's still sex, and it still feels really really good. Especially if it's your first time, my lord! After 26 years I can imagine he'll absolutely lose control of himself, fat chick or not. Doubtful it will be an unpleasant experience on either end, she'll probably be wondering: "Why is this guy so outrageously happy to be having missionary position sex with me? Especially since it's like my most bloated day ever."
You're going to tick off a lot of women with this line of thinking. You can make the point you're trying to make, without digging yourself into this hole. I don't think that VictorianPunk wants sex. He wants female attention, and probably love... which is what we all seek anyway. Not everyone has their "first time" in the back seat of a car. Mine was at a bed-n-breakfast, WITH MY WIFE. The stuff you're talking about just proves why the world would be better off if we just kept sex restricted to marriage. Then we wouldn't have to think about how to get the drunkest or fattest or worst-feeling or shyest or whatever girl in order to have a one-night stand. Men would all be much more likely to respect women for who and what they truly are.

Old 05-16-2008, 03:43 PM

44 posts, read 134,858 times
VictorianPunk, you are a sweetheart. Just remember what Spock always said. I have never watched Star Trek, but I'm sure he said something that will make sense in this situation. Good luck.

Old 05-16-2008, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWPAguy
Chiaro, I have to differ with you. Before I was married, I pursued tall chubby women because that's my idea of beautiful. Your suggestion implies that fat women are categorically more desperate than thin women, and thus they are easier lays.
They are. It's not proper or right, but that's currently the situation. I don't imply it, I state it. If I didn't state it, I will if you want me to. Study any very large group of men of any age and status, and ask that question, you'll find your answer in numbers not just in myself.
Quote:
I do find you amusing at times but you speak like a typical guy... ripping on fat women, for one thing... it becomes a self-perpetuating cycle. You and so many other men rip on fat women, and then they have low self-esteem because of it. Low self-esteem is what makes a girl an "easy lay"... not weight. It just so happens that fat women usually have self-esteem problems... mostly because of men like you. I'm sure you don't like hearing that, but it's the truth.
So does everybody, so do skinny women, so do shy men and women, so do people who were abused, so do dorks... The list of people with low self-esteem is endless. I'm sorry if I pick just one to rip on. Mostly because of men like me? What do you know about me except my random posts on a forum? I've never made fun of an overweight woman to her face, wtf? This 'general discussion' is not going to cause anyone to kill himself.
Quote:
Maybe, if you're looking for a good way to turn thinner women into easier lays, you should lay off of the fat women and start making fun of thin women. Then THEIR self-esteem will drop, and they'll be easier to get into bed.
They already are. Very few women are actually difficult to get into bed if you have skill. I was telling this poster specifically to target those type of women, because he possesses no skill. Therefore his easiest route would be to go for the lowest common denominator, if he was purely looking to get laid. I just threw it out there, it's an option but obviously everyone makes their own decision.
Quote:
Or maybe, if you're going to come at this guy's situation from your chosen perspective, you should just tell him to find a woman who appears to have low self-esteem. Saying she has to be "fat" and "ugly" is totally unnecessary. There is no "ugly".
No. He's too inexperienced to be able to tell the difference, or to recognize someone who is easy. Anybody can find an unattractive, obviously desperate woman wearing clothes that are way too tight for her, and drinking far too much. Fish in a barrel, which is what he needs because he is not smooth at all. There IS an ugly, just ugly people don't want to use that word. Just like slutty people try to change the definition of '****,' so they don't fall under that category. And liars will say they only tell white lies so they don't hurt others. Etc. Etc. Ugly, only in physical terms, is generally agreed upon in the lower levels.

There are websites like RateMyFace which are anonymous, large-scale ways to view what people on a massive scale consider hot and ugly. If she is consistently rated a '2', that makes her objectively ugly, not subjectively. If we all agree that money is worth something, that makes it valuable, regardless of the fact that it is only a piece of paper. If most people agree something is beautiful, it is, because beauty is a human-recognized thing not a universe-recognized thing. So while there is no law of the universe written somewhere which states that a certain person is ugly, we create that rule by our massive consensus. If you don't agree with it, you can try to create a movement to convince people otherwise, but I doubt you will be very successful.
Quote:
I wouldn't know that, and I'm counted in "everyone". I never hit on girls at bars... mainly because I've always known that quality people don't make a habit out of going to bars. I've PLAYED bars, by myself or with my band, more often than I've PATRONIZED bars.
Well, quality people sometimes DO go to bars, as most everyone on this forum has been in a bar and had a drink or two. However, when you are looking for a one. night. stand. The bar is the easiest and quickest way to go. Does the OP want this? Who knows! We all take his original post and draw our own conclusions, and I deduced that he wanted to lose his virginity. There you go.
Quote:
You're going to tick off a lot of women with this line of thinking.
Hooo boy! That is the one thing I can not stand for!

Seriously, if I tried to make every woman happy on this forum, I would have to be sifuphil. We already have one of those, so I'll continue my current role. And by-the-by, I do not tick off a LOT of women, only the same three or four who are overly sensitive. I've learned to sleep at night.
Quote:
I don't think that VictorianPunk wants sex.
Ok there! Did you read his first post? Everybody take a refresher course in VictorianPunk 101. Based on what he first posted, and before he posted anything else, one would assume he wanted to lose his virginity, considering he talked about taking a razor to his wrist.

Old 05-16-2008, 04:08 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,220,377 times
Quote:
No, it's the majority of the male and female population. It's the law of supply and demand. If fat chicks were in high demand, then that would be what everyone would automatically go for. Survey says they are not, therefore it is not only what I think, but what most others think as well. I know you like to trumpet that 'true beauty is on the inside,' and I 100% agree. However when you are at a club or bar, true beauty is the last thing on your mind (generalizing, but not really).

Why do I make fun of women? Because some women are strong, funny, beautiful women who can take it and let it roll right off of them. The best women will shoot back something even more witty and grotesque, and leave me wondering why all women can't be so sharp and resilient. Then there are those who get easily offended anytime a penis walks by, and god forbid you crack jokes about fat women! Oh no not the sacred cows!

Some of the BEST, mose SUCCESSFUL comedians had their talks centered around the differences between men and women. Or they talked down about men. Or they made fun of women. Or they made fun of marriage, or sex, or love, etc. etc.

If you dish it out (me), be prepared to take it. If you can neither dish it out OR take it (you), at least have the decency to realize that not everyone lives in a Barney colored world. I am polite when it's appropriate, but not every conversation should sound like small talk at church.

EDIT: The only people who have a problem with this are fat or soon to be fat chicks. Just fyi, in case anyone wonders why I'm getting heat for this in the first place.
I see - so because I have an issue with what you are saying I must be fat. Or soon to be fat. Righty-ho then.

Comedians make their scits funny. You are not being funny. Just offensive.

You say that only 4 women stand up to your crap? Well good for them!! Don't know who they are, but glad that people are willing to take a stand against such BS. Three cheers for the 4 women who stand up to chiaroscuro!

Old 05-16-2008, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
You say that only 4 women stand up to your crap? Well good for them!! Don't know who they are, but glad that people are willing to take a stand against such BS. Three cheers for the 4 women who stand up to chiaroscuro!
I applaud them too. *light applause*

Without them, where would we be? Why, this forum would be positively obscene!

EDIT: kenkitchen maybe you should post a pic. If not, one has to assume certain things about you, for example you ONLY getting offended by the ugly people/fat chicks remarks.

Old 05-16-2008, 04:16 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,604,265 times
Anyone care to start the countdown?

Old 05-16-2008, 04:24 PM

Quote:
I applaud them too. *light applause*

Without them, where would we be? Why, this forum would be positively obscene!

EDIT: kenkitchen maybe you should post a pic. If not, one has to assume certain things about you, for example you ONLY getting offended by the ugly people/fat chicks remarks.
Not a chance am I posting my picture on a forum like this. Are you nuts!

I don't go around telling everyone what hot stuff I am. I've had a lot of fun dating - never not get a guy I was interested in, and my DH just got home and told me how sexy I look. That's enough for me. Don't need to plaster myself all over websites or anywhere else. I'm not skinny, and hopefully never will be. Also not fat - sad to burst your bubble. I'm happy in my skin, work out 5 x a week and it's all good!

Old 05-16-2008, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Anyone care to start the countdown?
Do you mean the countdown until this thread gets closed?

If so I apologize - I shouldn't let myself get sucked into a discussion with someone like this. I'll leave it at that for now.

I admit to being surprised that more people don't have a problem with some of the things being said.

Maybe I have become prudish after all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships