Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 08:40 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times

Advertisements

My best friend's husband gets into those weird moods on a regular basis. He finally mentioned it to the doctor and now he takes meds that help keep him balanced. Perhaps your friend has an undiagnosed condition.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2008, 08:45 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by here4answers View Post
okay so one night i randomly met someone that i'm firends with best friend and instantly he fell for me, he thought i was beautiful and coudlnt' wait to talk to me. We started talking and i started liking him as well and he defiently was wayy to into it to early but i was like this could be bad but it's cute maybe i'll be wrong for once, everything was litearlly perfect for a month. We were so cute it was sickening. than he started getting werid so we took a few days break of no contact. and than eveyrthing developed again all on his doing b/c in my mind we were over for good.and we got closer but with a healthy way of talking not so all about eachother, and i met liek everyone in his life. and than a few weeks into it again all of a sudden he got weird again.he says he's unsure about how he feels about me, and his problem is he doen'st knwo what he wants. and i know first thought is to say he wants to be able to hook up with other people but i know it's not that, and plus we never said it was exclusive. But he only says he doesn't know how he feels only when he's in his werid moods which is a few days come every 4 weeks. when he gets in that mood everything black and white and theres no gray. right now we are taking off some time again but he still cares about me b/c i got a message about something he knew was speical. i mean it's not fair for me to wait around for him to decide but i want to know what other people take from the sitatuion. After the first time and i told his friend he even said don't worry ur'll be talking soon this is how he gets. please tell me what you think any input will do. thank ( p.s we're both 24)

He's a kook. Run as fast as you can the other way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships