Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2008, 07:19 AM

8,307 posts, read 38,688,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
...depends how pliable the putty is...
He's 23. Not pliable at all.
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2008, 09:33 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,583,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboburnsy View Post
He's 23. Not pliable at all.
Would he need to be younger or older, then?

Old 06-10-2008, 02:59 PM

4,892 posts, read 14,096,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboburnsy View Post
Agreed. Keep in mind that almost anything you want to try will be a first for him and he will remember your intimacies for the rest of his life. You have a chance to really shape a young man, enjoy it.
Hmmmm....never thought I'd get to play with silly putty again!

Old 09-18-2008, 11:52 AM

2 posts, read 5,371 times
Default Whoaaaaaaaaaaa

Been there wish I had done it different. Trust him, trust yourself. A man generally knows what he wants so don't borrow trouble. Love him as he loves you. Don't what if yourself to death. enjoy each other. j

Old 09-18-2008, 05:44 PM

1,222 posts, read 3,821,000 times
Older men are better and more skilled in certain areas that young boys have to learn thru trial and error, and when they are older they will be appreciated by women, trust me.

Old 09-18-2008, 05:56 PM

15,639 posts, read 40,943,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladywithafan View Post
....still going on. (46/23)

Been to meet the parents, the brothers, the friends...he brought up "where are we going in the future" talk the other night on the weekend...I have no idea what he's fishing for?! To me, I know that he will eventually want a family and children and I've already done that been there....just kind of wondering how to answer that question. He has told me that he already feels this is more than just a sexual relationship. I've been trying to keep my head straight and not get emotionally attached. My girfriends have said that maybe he just thinks he's a sex object to me and that's why he's questioning things. He's met my girlfriends, we've all been out together...I just don't know how to respond.

Been together since the end of April.
You need to let this guy know that you don't intend to start another family. It's not fair to either of you. You don't want one, he does. I don't see a real future for you guys.

Old 09-19-2008, 05:24 PM

754 posts, read 1,734,732 times
Personally, it is disturbing to me that a woman in her 40s is thinking of marriage (especially in this kind of situation) after seeing someone for a month especially when she talks of keeping things fun and light-hearted. Clearly to me the OP doesn't know what she wants. I hope she posts again so we can get an update on the relationship. ANY relationship can work if both parties have the same expectations of where the relationship is headed. When one person starts going down a different path than the other it becomes a recipe for disaster.

Old 01-26-2009, 06:40 AM

16 posts, read 18,586 times
Go with the feelings

Old 01-26-2009, 11:04 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,318,459 times
I hope she posts again so we can get an update on the relationship.

She's posted about him on other Relationships threads as late as last week and apparently the relationship is still going:

My boyfriend's 24. I'm 46.k
He looks older, I look younger...I echo the sentiments above.
P.S. 46 is the new 36
Let me set the record straight, I did not pursue this He pursued me. He was relentless & I finally said, oh, what the H*ll...
As far as the sex....a 10

Old 01-26-2009, 02:16 PM

4,892 posts, read 14,096,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
I hope she posts again so we can get an update on the relationship.

She's posted about him on other Relationships threads as late as last week and apparently the relationship is still going:

My boyfriend's 24. I'm 46.k
He looks older, I look younger...I echo the sentiments above.
P.S. 46 is the new 36
Let me set the record straight, I did not pursue this He pursued me. He was relentless & I finally said, oh, what the H*ll...
As far as the sex....a 10

Hello, hello, hello

We're still together...the poster above you got it wrong in regards to the marriage issue, that's never even been brought up...

Things are great. We had a very nice holiday season. He got me perfume for Christmas (Burberry)...first man ever to buy me perfume (oh my god, I can't believe that one, either...lol). I got him a nice dress shirt & black levis...which he is wearing to death...

He started a new job this month and has already introduced me to his boss.
And the "L" word popped out last month...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships