Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2008, 10:33 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
Maybe you'll become distinguished lady someday.
I'm already quite distinguished, wolfie. I just choose not to let everybody know...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2008, 11:46 AM

3,863 posts, read 6,293,738 times
He's not a weird celebrity, but not many folks know who he is when I mention his name. William Forsythe is a prolific actor, and you've no doubt seen him in any of a hundred movies. Here's a link with pics: William Forsythe Pictures, Biography, Filmography, News, Videos

Old 05-25-2008, 12:02 PM

857 posts, read 4,877,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Okay, I just felt like having some fun. Or starting some fun to check back on later...I still have to finish my assignment.

We all know the "standard" male and female celebrities that everybody in the world thinks are hot.

But do you adore a not-traditionally-hot celebrity, politician, etc., etc.?

Obviously I do. Sean Astin. Oh my GOD. My husband thinks I'm crazy. He makes fun of Sean b/c he cries his way through three Lord of the Rings Movies. And it's true. Every time you turn around in any of those movies, the man is sobbing. But it only makes me love him all the more... (sigh) He's on the short side, he's little and cute and.....ooh.

I thought of this because we turned on the tube and Meerkat Manor is on and it said "Narrated by Sean Astin," and I was like, "NO WAY!" So I'm listening to it. Sad, so sad...

Okay. You're next! Fess up.
Anthony Hopkins
Brian Dennehy
David Straithern
Jeff Goldblum
Johnny Depp
Jon Hamm

Old 05-25-2008, 01:04 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,616,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I'm already quite distinguished, wolfie. I just choose not to let everybody know...
Substitute "ex" for "dis" and you might be right...

Old 05-25-2008, 01:07 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,616,853 times
Quote:
She's OK. I'm not a big fan of pink hair, but to each his own.
Yeah, but the eyebrows are to die for...

Old 05-25-2008, 01:13 PM

3,663 posts, read 8,662,358 times
William Devane. He played Greg Sumner on Knots Landing. I was a teenager then, but I had this sick crush on him. I fantasized every time Paige was with him that it was me. Now that I am older I do not find him attractive at all.

Old 05-25-2008, 01:14 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Substitute "ex" for "dis" and you might be right...
Stuuuuufffffffff it!

Old 05-25-2008, 07:33 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,601,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
That's true. Maybe someone who looks a bit dorky looking. Speaking of which, one of my friends is infatuated with Bjork. I think she looks like a freak, but he just loves her (and her music).
I was thinking of Bjork earlier, I know some people that think she is hot too

Quote:
Oh, just came up with a new less-known guy today - Goran Visnjic.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...ge_3699547.jpg

Hmm, guess I'm not that original since he was already #30 on this top 100 list - Goran Visnjic - 100 sexiest men. This is a UK list, though. Pfu, and Brad Pitt is again #1 even in the UK...
He sorta looks like my man Joaquin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
ugh. are you not on your medication?? The guy is gross.
Come on, Will Ferrell was hot on SNL doing the "cowbell" skit

Old 05-25-2008, 07:38 PM

1,009 posts, read 2,210,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
I was thinking of Bjork earlier, I know some people that think she is hot too
Come on, Will Ferrell was hot on SNL doing the "cowbell" skit
Bjork is so nasty. Not just the way she looks but her voice.. She seriously sounds like she is a bit mentally handicapped. However, she's making bigger money than a lot of us, so I guess even a female Forest Gump has something to teach us.

Will Ferrell is not 'hot,' he's just very funny. He probably wouldn't make a good husband based on the characters he has played, but this thread isn't about marriage it's just about weird crushes.

I also have a slight crush on morgan freeman:

http://members.aol.com/MFwavs/MFsepcrop.jpg

Old 05-25-2008, 07:42 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,601,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaroscuro View Post
Will Ferrell is not 'hot,' he's just very funny. He probably wouldn't make a good husband based on the characters he has played, but this thread isn't about marriage it's just about weird crushes.

I also have a slight crush on morgan freeman:

http://members.aol.com/MFwavs/MFsepcrop.jpg
No crushes on Will for me, but he is very very funny.

Morgan Freeman, oh my, what a fine man indeed!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities