Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 12:08 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times

Advertisements

Now that the umpteenth racial thread came up, I just thought of Seal. I know nothing about the guy or his music, but I loooove him just because of his relationship with Heidi Clum and being such a sweet father.

http://www.imoonline.org/celebrities/nigeria/seal2.jpg

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/200...eidi_klum3.jpg

On the same note, are there some you hate for the same reason?

I hate Pierce Brosnan, even though he IS very good-looking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2008, 12:10 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,491,759 times
i loved seal before cause of his music, but now i love him more because of his relationshp with heidi clum...

Old 05-25-2008, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
i loved seal before cause of his music, but now i love him more because of his relationshp with heidi clum...
He just looks like this Sweety-pie Monster!

Old 05-25-2008, 12:14 AM

4,189 posts, read 3,481,629 times
i love the both because of their careers..I loved Seal way before he got with Heidi and Heidi rocks on Project Runway... and they have such a loving relationship and seem to be very happy

Old 05-25-2008, 12:16 AM

1,009 posts, read 2,210,578 times
I actually hate brad pitt simply because he's with angelina jolie. I think she's not a very good actor, I think her lips are simply too plump for her lean face, and I can't remember a single movie she was in where she actually played a convincing role. I was pretty neutral towards brad before he got with her, but after that I was like, c'mon guy, you could have any woman in hollywood (or outside for that matter), and you pick tomb raider? She wore a vial of a man's blood, that's disgusting. One can only wait for the celebrity marriage curse to rear it's pretty head.

Old 05-25-2008, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushkinswife View Post
i love the both because of their careers..I loved Seal way before he got with Heidi and Heidi rocks on Project Runway... and they have such a loving relationship and seem to be very happy
I really hope never to see the news of them partying ways... It looks like such a fairy tale...

Old 05-25-2008, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaroscuro View Post
I actually hate brad pitt simply because he's with angelina jolie. I think she's not a very good actor, I think her lips are simply too plump for her lean face, and I can't remember a single movie she was in where she actually played a convincing role. I was pretty neutral towards brad before he got with her, but after that I was like, c'mon guy, you could have any woman in hollywood (or outside for that matter), and you pick tomb raider? She wore a vial of a man's blood, that's disgusting. One can only wait for the celebrity marriage curse to rear it's pretty head.
I thought she was pretty good in Gia and Girl, Interrupted... I don't watch action movies. I find her extemely attractive. Actually, my question would be what she's doing with a blah guy like Brad... His taking on all these causes lately is making me sick, though... Bigger Catholic than the Pope...

Old 05-25-2008, 12:25 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,491,759 times
off topic, but how is angelina having all these kids at once--gees. i know she adopted them, but come on! i have my hands full with 1.
also anyone notice how all the pregnant women are flying around the world? i didnt even want to get out of my PJ's....

Old 05-25-2008, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
off topic, but how is angelina having all these kids at once--gees. i know she adopted them, but come on! i have my hands full with 1.
also anyone notice how all the pregnant women are flying around the world? i didnt even want to get out of my PJ's....
Well, money buys comfort, dear, if not happiness...

Old 05-25-2008, 01:14 AM

5,412 posts, read 15,922,346 times
I saw on TMZ that Seal is a real a-hole. I'm sure many celebrities dislike paparazzi, but he took the cake on that one.

I dislike Tony Parker b/c he somehow married the super hot Eva Longorio. She could've done so much better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships