Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 08:03 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Heck, there is an AA poster here that if she lived in my town and we were both single at the time, she is well aware that I'd have asked her out by now.
Spill the beans MG.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:32 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Not "another"one, just a Lazarus thread...
Or is it a Rasputin thread?

Old 03-27-2009, 08:58 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lereca View Post
Lately I have noticed quite a few couples where the man is white and the female is black. I almost never seen this in the past, only black men with white women. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes because 90% of black women think because they had bad experiences with black men that things will be MUCH BETTER if they date a white man. Also White men want to date Black women so they can fulfill their sexual fantasy. So that's why you see it a lot.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:59 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,251,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Or is it a Rasputin thread?
Had trouble getting rid of him too

Old 03-27-2009, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Had trouble getting rid of him too

The dude just wouldn't go away............

Old 03-27-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Yes because 90% of black women think because they had bad experiences with black men that things will be MUCH BETTER if they date a white man. Also White men want to date Black women so they can fulfill their sexual fantasy. So that's why you see it a lot.
90% of black women believe this? Where do these statistics come from? Who conducted this poll?

Old 03-27-2009, 09:57 PM
FBJ

Quote:
90% of black women believe this? Where do these statistics come from? Who conducted this poll?
Sadly yes, the way black woman talk you think a white man never had a bad marriage.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:32 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Quote:
LOL while I don't agree with those stats I do understand the sentiment. I have a lot of female friends who after a bad breakup start putting down ALL black men cause they're all liars, cheaters, broke, etc. But you have to look at the type of men you're dating. If you met him 2:45 at a singles bar on Tuesday night chances are he's going to be unemployed rather he's black, white or any other race. If you meet him at the grocery store and he buying Huggies, he probably has a kid. If you met him while he had a girlfriend and he "left" her for you then he's probably going to cheat regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsteiner View Post
Man, I'd date a black girl in a heartbeat.

I've always wanted to, but pickings were slim in the Twin Cities suburbs back when I was single, and we've only had an open marriage for a couple of years and I'm not really very social so I've not really met too many. Well, I know two black women that I would LOVE to date, but neither one are in the position to do that.

That's okay. They make good platonic friends, too.
I never really socialize with white people outside of work and school but there's always "that one guy" lol at my current job there's a guy who comes by my desk everyday to talk to me. He always comments on what I'm wearing - not saying "you look nice today" or anything but just that he likes the color. He always notices when I change my hair styles or get my nails done, he text and emails me on a regular basis but he never really flirts with me. He's just friendly.

My girlfriends always tease me about this cause it seems like I have a knack of always having a white guy friend (hey I'm not complaining - that's how I got through computer science and economics) but I've never been asked out by a white guy or vice versa. I just assumed there's a "type" of black girls white men like to date and I wasn't that type. Okay that's the end of my race related rambling.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:46 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
LOL while I don't agree with those stats I do understand the sentiment. I have a lot of female friends who after a bad breakup start putting down ALL black men cause they're all liars, cheaters, broke, etc. But you have to look at the type of men you're dating. If you met him 2:45 at a singles bar on Tuesday night chances are he's going to be unemployed rather he's black, white or any other race. If you meet him at the grocery store and he buying Huggies, he probably has a kid. If you met him while he had a girlfriend and he "left" her for you then he's probably going to cheat regardless.

I never really socialize with white people outside of work and school but there's always "that one guy" lol at my current job there's a guy who comes by my desk everyday to talk to me. He always comments on what I'm wearing - not saying "you look nice today" or anything but just that he likes the color. He always notices when I change my hair styles or get my nails done, he text and emails me on a regular basis but he never really flirts with me. He's just friendly.

My girlfriends always tease me about this cause it seems like I have a knack of always having a white guy friend (hey I'm not complaining - that's how I got through computer science and economics) but I've never been asked out by a white guy or vice versa. I just assumed there's a "type" of black girls white men like to date and I wasn't that type. Okay that's the end of my race related rambling.

White guys like to date black girls who are stereotypical,

Sassy
Talks with her head moving side to side
Tight clothing
And somewhat Ghetto

Old 04-02-2009, 09:04 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
White guys like to date black girls who are stereotypical,

Sassy
Talks with her head moving side to side
Tight clothing
And somewhat Ghetto
LOL that must be where you live. The main ones I see are the ones who talk with that Clueless dialect and somehow think that because they're dating a white guy they've suddenly come into a better grade of hair. It cracks me up; I mean it's one thing to go natural. It's another to just put water on your hair and think those waves are going to stay all day. LOL I guess it depends on the couple; I see a lot of white girls with cornrows, gold teeth and colorful acrylics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships