U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 05:20 PM

4,810 posts, read 4,972,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Oh ughhhhhhhhhh bleah, gross. I hate casual sex. Eew-ee-puckie! I only like formal sex. If the guy doesn't use the correct utensil to spread me, I get very upset.
LOL! Agreed, casual sex is awful...I always keep my tie on

(that was a joke)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2008, 05:20 PM

271 posts, read 686,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Oh ughhhhhhhhhh bleah, gross. I hate casual sex. Eew-ee-puckie! I only like formal sex. If the guy doesn't use the correct utensil to spread me, I get very upset.

Now, thats funny!!!!

Old 05-27-2008, 05:23 PM

149 posts, read 373,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
AM I THE ONLY NON-FUNDAMENTALIST MALE WHO THINKS THIS IS JUST SICK?!
Probably. To each his own

Old 05-27-2008, 05:25 PM

48,870 posts, read 45,073,226 times
MHO i dont see you as a silent majority.
as to casual sex, if you are sincere, you are miles ahead of the rest.
no AIDS. staying alive is muy high on the game plan.

Old 05-27-2008, 05:57 PM

2,406 posts, read 4,582,620 times
Ewww......gross....sick.....yucky sex...

Slaying dragons and Tyrannosaurus Rex and swords?

Are you sure you are 26?? Where is your mother??? I don't think you can be, honestly I know 12 year olds with more mature outlooks on dating, members of the opposite sex and human sexuality in general....

Old 05-27-2008, 06:16 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,557,791 times
I'm not a guy, but very much relate to the first section of your post. I don't make a habit of judging people for behaving that way, but it really baffles me. I've no desire to do that.

As for the second part, I can't really relate as much. It reminds me of things I've read on AVEN, a website I'm quite fond of, though I don't have an aversion to sex (that is not to imply that all the people who frequent that site do, though). But the focus many of the members of that site place on other aspects of relationships really appeals to me. I feel like our society is obsessed with sex, and I've never been able to feel like I belonged in that sense. So, while I'm not "terrified of the notion," as you put it, I'm not a very sexual person. You might want to check out AVEN if you haven't heard of it before. Some of the members there have a lot of interesting insight into relationships and the human condition, IMO.

Old 05-27-2008, 06:25 PM

11,742 posts, read 12,126,461 times
So, okay. All joking aside, let's list the facts as you see them:

1. Trying on your mother's shoes: normal.
2. Kissing another boy for $100: normal.
3. Having a sexual encounter with another male in high school: normal.
4. Refusing to go out with a girl because she doesn't know what Valhalla is: normal.
5. Likening going out with girls to slaying imaginary beasts: normal.
6. Partaking in standard sex with a member of the opposite sex: Completely sick.
7: Likening sexual urges toward another male with males who like outrageously obese women, as "some men don't think of fat women as women": Logical.
8: At least six out of the seven above are standard feelings and experiences that every average male has.
9: Hating women in advance, without actually having gone out with them, for how you imagine they will balk at any of the above, and therefore basing your feelings about women on those you imagine will eventually reject you: Warranted. Stupid women! Stupid, fat, hairy women.

Have I got all that straight? (No pun intended.)

Although in re-reading your OP, I agree that the hocking up a boogle thing does sound kind of gross. Never been part of my personal mating ritual, but hey, diff'rent strokes and all that.

Last edited by JerZ; 05-27-2008 at 06:53 PM..

Old 05-27-2008, 06:55 PM

17 posts, read 40,950 times
^^ Lmao.

Okay, question: What were 10 year olds doing at a party with 23 year olds?

Old 05-27-2008, 08:10 PM

8,002 posts, read 12,922,852 times
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

omg, stop it, stop it, stop it, your killin me Jerz

I wasn't sure what it meant??? Does it have something to do with O.S.??

Old 05-27-2008, 08:11 PM

3,489 posts, read 4,285,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
I am 26 years old, male, and not religious (but I am spiritual, "religion is to spirituality what the DMV is to driving"-Bill Maher) And I am DISGUSTED by the notion of people having sex with someone who THEY JUST MET! *

I was at a party ( I left early, as I am not big on debauchery of any kind) and there were people ages 10-27ish there, and an aquaintance of mine's roommate met this girl there and they slept together, that night The next morning, they had breakfast at a diner, and never saw eachother again...

AM I THE ONLY NON-FUNDAMENTALIST MALE WHO THINKS THIS IS JUST SICK?!

I hear, all the time, young people talking about "hocking up" and it boogles the mind. I mean, male or female, how can you NOT feel dirty about sleeping with someone who's last name you don't even know, let alone are not in a long term relationship with? It is simply disgusting...nevermind little things called AIDS, HERPES, CRABS...

Despite what the media would have you believe, I do believe that there are a silent majority of men out there like me, who just want a nice, committed relationship before sex. I could not imagine having sex with someone I do not have feelings for. Could I be sexually attracted to someone I don't know? Sure...but I like cars I see all the time, does that mean I will go ahead and steal them? It's called MORALITY, SELF CONTROL, and thinking about the CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS. Something young people, especially males, should learn these days!

* But, in all fairness, I am also terrified of the notion of sex, so I might not be the best example of the heterosexual male mentality. I look at it the way I look at slaying a Dragon...something that's nice to read books about, watch movies about, listen to songs about, and daydream about, but to actually, physically do it

Like approaching a thirty foot long, eight foot high fire-spitting fanged reptile that makes a tyrannosaurus Rex look like the lizard from the Geico commercials with a puny sword with the intend on cutting it's head off, I look at getting*gulp* nude and touching a woman on her unmentionables and laying with one as being something that's best left to the trained professionals, so I admit, my view on casual sex might be a bit biased.
You would have to HAVE SEX... to see if it really gross's you out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships