Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 08:21 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,879,293 times

Advertisements

I think all who would be AVEN members should wear a label of some kind. It would save both sides a great deal of frustration and aggravation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2008, 08:27 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,925,882 times
Some years back read in the newspaper where a graduate married college couple went to a MD to find out why after being married a whole year that she was not pregnant. Physical examination showed that she was still a VIRGIN. These two were college graduates, married and still did not about the birds and the bees. The world is coming to an end. Steve

Old 05-27-2008, 08:29 PM

4,050 posts, read 6,139,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
I think all who would be AVEN members should wear a label of some kind. It would save both sides a great deal of frustration and aggravation.
They have a store on the site for that. But you could apply that to a number of things and say it would be easier for others if people wore a label of some kind.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:35 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buildings_and_bridges View Post
They have a store on the site for that. But you could apply that to a number of things and say it would be easier for others if people wore a label of some kind.
I agree!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine would probably say "I'm With Stupid" and have an arrow on it.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:38 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times
She always give terrible advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
So, okay. All joking aside, let's list the facts as you see them:

1. Trying on your mother's shoes: normal.
2. Kissing another boy for $100: normal.
3. Having a sexual encounter with another male in high school: normal.
4. Refusing to go out with a girl because she doesn't know what Valhalla is: normal.
5. Likening going out with girls to slaying imaginary beasts: normal.
6. Partaking in standard sex with a member of the opposite sex: Completely sick.
7: Likening sexual urges toward another male with males who like outrageously obese women, as "some men don't think of fat women as women": Logical.
8: At least six out of the seven above are standard feelings and experiences that every average male has.
9: Hating women in advance, without actually having gone out with them, for how you imagine they will balk at any of the above, and therefore basing your feelings about women on those you imagine will eventually reject you: Warranted. Stupid women! Stupid, fat, hairy women.

Have I got all that straight? (No pun intended.)

Although in re-reading your OP, I agree that the hocking up a boogle thing does sound kind of gross. Never been part of my personal mating ritual, but hey, diff'rent strokes and all that.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:38 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,604,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Sounds like a good idea, but it might confuse some of those "can't fix stupid" people and you'll start getting hoardes of AVON orders.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:39 PM

the maturity level in here is so astounding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

omg, stop it, stop it, stop it, your killin me Jerz

I wasn't sure what it meant??? Does it have something to do with O.S.??

Old 05-27-2008, 08:43 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
the maturity level in here is so astounding.
What, just now the thread seems to be getting immature to you?

The whole "Eeew...sex with a girl! I'd rather fight a pus-puking thunder lizard" thing didn't set the tone, you suppose...?

Old 05-27-2008, 08:46 PM

No. He was talking about casual sex being irresponsible and senseless. I agree with him and this thread was very mature until you came along and turned it into a comedy show down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
What, just now the thread seems to be getting immature to you?

The whole "Eeew...sex with a girl! I'd rather fight a pus-puking thunder lizard" thing didn't set the tone, you suppose...?

Old 05-27-2008, 08:51 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
No. He was talking about casual sex being irresponsible and senseless. I agree with him and this thread was very mature until you came along and made it a comedy show down.
I see what makes it mature... the fact that YOU agree with it (doesn't matter whose opinion it is or what it states)... Sometimes I'm very worried if some people agree with me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships