Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 09:42 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Actually, I mentioned twelve year olds kissing on the cheek while playing truth or dare, and nothing sexual...twelve year old, hummm...now there is a topic you must be well versed in
No, you mentioned:

Kissing a boy in junior high based on a money dare.

Some sort of unidentified sexual same-sex exploration in high school.

"Playing doctor" and "you show me yours, I'll show you mine" at an apparently young age.

You keep asking questions...and we keep giving answers...and you end up tantruming over them. It was only a matter of time before we just started cutting up and cracking jokes every time you came out with a new whopper. There's nothing wrong with being bisexual, there's nothing wrong with being heterosexual...but when we give advice...you freak out, post in all caps, and denounce other people for how incredibly wrong and bad and immoral we are...for having normal relationships. Just exactly what type of response were you expecting to get?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2008, 09:43 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
everybody is staring because it has a lot of circumfrence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I figure I'll tattoo mine on my *ss...that's where everybody's staring anyway.

Kidding...just kidding... (Sort of.)

Old 05-27-2008, 09:44 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,975,080 times
Quote:
Then what exactly was so "disgusting" about the male and female at the party having sex?

It's only not disgusting when it's done by same-sex people under the age of 21?

I feel like I'm missing something here.

How is it that you make up the rules about what's okay and what's not...when you're probably the only person on this thread who hasn't even had sex? I mean aside from your experimentations. Which apparently don't count because they're normal.

Because you did them.

Am I still on target here?

I am talking about casual sex here, not sex within a relationship. If two young people of the same sex have a relationship and experiment sexually, that is not NEARLY as disgusting as a man and a woman who met a mere two hours ago sleeping together.

You are comparing apples to catalytic converters.

Old 05-27-2008, 09:46 PM

Quote:
IIf two young people of the same sex have a relationship and experiment sexually, that is not NEARLY as disgusting as a man and a woman who met a mere two hours ago sleeping together.
Okay...I'm gonna let someone else take this one.

Old 05-27-2008, 09:46 PM

Quote:
No, you mentioned:

Kissing a boy in junior high based on a money dare.

Some sort of unidentified sexual same-sex exploration in high school.

"Playing doctor" and "you show me yours, I'll show you mine" at an apparently young age.

That is refered to by psycologist as "sex play", which normal for young children...NOT TO BE ENCOURAGED mind you, but still normal.

Raising Children Network | Childhood sex play

Please educate yourself and, most importantly, GROW UP!

Old 05-27-2008, 09:48 PM

Quote:
That is refered to by psycologist as "sex play", which normal for young children...NOT TO BE ENCOURAGED mind you, but still normal.

Raising Children Network | Childhood sex play

Please educate yourself and, most importantly, GROW UP!
You know what? You're a troll.

I'm not sure why it took me so long to figure this one out.

It's all made up to get a response. I'd put money down that you're another user on this site who wanted to see people get riled up, so you posted the most ridiculous stuff you could think of.

I wonder who your CityData alter ego is...................

Old 05-27-2008, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildings_and_bridges View Post
I'm not a guy, but very much relate to the first section of your post. I don't make a habit of judging people for behaving that way, but it really baffles me. I've no desire to do that.

As for the second part, I can't really relate as much. It reminds me of things I've read on AVEN, a website I'm quite fond of, though I don't have an aversion to sex (that is not to imply that all the people who frequent that site do, though). But the focus many of the members of that site place on other aspects of relationships really appeals to me. I feel like our society is obsessed with sex, and I've never been able to feel like I belonged in that sense. So, while I'm not "terrified of the notion," as you put it, I'm not a very sexual person. You might want to check out AVEN if you haven't heard of it before. Some of the members there have a lot of interesting insight into relationships and the human condition, IMO.

I am not saying that I am not sexually attracted to women, I indeed am, it is just that the thought of sexual intercoarse does indeed terrify me. I suppose it's a fear of intimacy or something...

Old 05-27-2008, 09:52 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I think you've watched animal house one too many times.
c'mon man,we know you think about swords........

Old 05-27-2008, 09:53 PM

4,050 posts, read 6,137,912 times
Quote:
I am not saying that I am not sexually attracted to women, I indeed am, it is just that the thought of sexual intercoarse does indeed terrify me. I suppose it's a fear of intimacy or something...
I don't quite understand that, though. If you're sexually attracted to someone, doesn't that mean you want to have sex with the person? Otherwise isn't it some other type of attraction?

Old 05-27-2008, 09:54 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
by swords do you mean hot dogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
c'mon man,we know you think about swords........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships