Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 03:11 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,845,748 times

Advertisements

I did STIMULATE the wheels upstairs via response "posted more harshly then we probably should have"; " it was to make the women (men) here appreciate their own spouses in comparison". Thats it, people do not see the REVERSE Psychology I used. Complain or criticize something or make a comment that may appear to be NEGATIVE and you will get a rapid response. I SUCEEDED in my quest. WhOOOOPS, another tomato and jeeez two more roses. Anymore intellects out there with a REBUTTAL? Aww, so nice, Steve
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2008, 03:23 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,575,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
Anymore intellects out there with a REBUTTAL? Aww, so nice, Steve
Certainly your ego doesn't need any make-up...

Old 06-01-2008, 03:52 PM

1,649 posts, read 4,985,564 times
Nah. I don't throw tomatoes. I'm just gonna plant some. Do I get any brownie points for catchin' on to your ploy?

Steve, how long have you been widowed?

Old 06-01-2008, 04:15 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,845,748 times
ROCKKY: just gave you a couple reps. Think my REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY was a partial hit. I LUV you all and am grateful for the responses received. Stimulation is wonderful if used positively. I will be 77 the 1st week of Aug and my wife passed away from Cancer in 1973 after 19 yrs of marriage. (5 months of illness) She was my best friend and partner all those years. The last 3 days in the hospital were of her state of mind (everything being as it was years back in speaking with her) she was talking as if it were yesterday. I new it was a sign. She said " she was happy to be able to give me five children during our marriage". Those last 5 months she new the Cancer was terminal. Like I've said in other posts "All females between the age of 6-60 are BEAUTIFUL and those over 60 are GORGEOUS" Thanks all, LUV YOU... Steve

Old 06-01-2008, 04:30 PM

1,649 posts, read 4,985,564 times
Steve, I thought, perhaps, that your loss was more recent. That's why I asked.

I was widowed when I was 49yo. You were very young to lose your life partner. I'm sorry.

I take it you have chosen to remain single all these years. I know I expected to live out the rest of my life alone. I even swore that I would. Then I met someone.

Oh, and thanks for the reps, but I was really just trying to be a smart patoot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships