Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2008, 08:10 PM

14,520 posts, read 8,735,417 times

Advertisements

I think her new job starts on Wednesday, IIRC. So perhaps around that time?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2008, 06:21 AM

2,489 posts, read 8,156,602 times
Thanks Macrina - I didn't know if the kids were still in school or not....the "mother hen" was getting a little concerned!

Old 06-17-2008, 10:29 AM

14,520 posts, read 8,735,417 times
LOL, DareToDream, there are a Whole Bunch of mother hens here, don't you think? I think we're all just reading and waiting...

I think A & L had gotten out of school last week and they went on the trip right after that.

Old 06-17-2008, 07:45 PM

18,432 posts, read 34,244,260 times
Hey guys, in Maryland right now, day 7.

I should be home tomorrow, have paperwork to fill out at the new job. I am supposed to start on Thursday.
I only got to see one of my siblings, plan on coming up another time for that. Maybe we can all get together.

A and L are changing by the day. By the minute. They are becoming the people they were always supposed to be but were never allowed to be.

They are getting there. I am a little afraid. I am becoming who I was always supposed to be, and when I find myself changing... it is when I become afraid. It is when I go back to who I was forever ago, yesterday.

I want to be that person, but at the same time, am afraid to venture on.

Before it happens, I am not afraid. as it happijns, I don't even have to question myself. The thought is just there. Is this me? Am I this person? Is this the person I am supposed to be?

All the while knowing the answer to each question, but fearing the answer. Knowing I am already that person, hiding on the inside, letting her out, looking around in fear.

Am I allowed to be the person I was meant to be? Will I be ok being her? Can I manage her?

After living in the past, feeling in the future, being in the now... is it ok? Am I ok? Is it ok? Can I be the self I have always been on the inside, is she allowed to surface? Will she make it? Will she go back to the other self?

I will never be her again. I know this. I have come so far from the little girl I used to know.

I was that girl. I became anew. I was another person. I was that little girl standing just beside that new girl.

Standing side by side with her, dueling with her. Knowing I could not be her any longer, but unable top leave her behind. She stood next to me. Not long after stepping within me. She wants to hide. She does not like who she is anymore.

The little girl wants to be cast away, but in doing so, cannot be the new girl.

Our past brings us to our present. Our present helping us long. Guiding us into the next realm, the realm of our future selves.

So here I am. That little girl still there, having drifted so far away, but living within myself. HAUNTING ME today.

She cannot go away, not ever. Without her, there is no me. She haunts me today.

Can you be her, she asks me? Do you have what it takes? You are awake, alive and free. Can you handle your freedom, or will the child of shackles and chains remain there to haunt you into your future?

She haunts me wherever I go, with whatever I do. This is my story, this is my song.

This little girl is the ghost of Robyn past. She shows me what has happened. She shows me what I cannot change.

No, I cannot change what has happened in my life. What I can do is let her show me the way. The way in which not to go. She has shown me, she sees me everyday.

I am living in the present with her. She will not leave me be. Is this because she needs me, or is this because I need her? I think that we need each other right now. She needs me to remain alive. I need her to know that she can never be again. We need each other.

Now, will we always need each other? Will she always be there? My answer this minute is that she will always be there, even if she practices upon my piece of mind. Saddling my existence with unadulterated thoughts of imperfection. But I must tell myself that it is my imperfections that move me closer to perfection. The type of perfection that will complete me.

This can change, but for now, she lives in the present. She walks within me. Her words are mine. I question myself and my actions through her thoughts and actions, her reactions.

Most actions have an appropriate, even if not anticipated, reaction. Do I always know what the appropriate reaction should be? No, at least not without her, not yet. Soon, I shall always exemplify happiness, even if the reality is far from the actual state of affairs that make up my universe.

Last edited by Pikantari; 06-17-2008 at 08:20 PM..

Old 06-17-2008, 08:18 PM

2,489 posts, read 8,156,602 times
Robyn - Who you were will always be with you, just as who A and L were will always be with them.....who you all were is what made you who you are now becoming. Don't be afraid of who you are becoming - you are becoming who you are meant to be and that's a good thing.

If we didn't have who we used to be with us, we would most likely repeat the same "mistakes" over and over, because who we were would not be there to remind us, send up warning signals, etc.

Your path is a good one - sometimes scary, sometimes not - never forget who you were or where you were - remembering is what helps us to "evolve"....and you all are evolving very nicely

Glad to see a post from you, too, BTW

Old 06-17-2008, 09:04 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,364,909 times
Moderator cut: explicit content

Okay, now I'm blushing - quick somebody break out the X rating!!!!

Last edited by Synopsis; 06-18-2008 at 07:47 AM..

Old 06-17-2008, 09:10 PM

Ok. Those Are Not My Words. This Is

Old 06-17-2008, 09:11 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,956,915 times
Quote:
And my passions lie in the arms of D. He makes love to me for hours at a time.
Boy, I must've missed many episodes. Wasn't it P last time...?!

Lordie, did I create this monster?!

Old 06-17-2008, 09:13 PM

again, those are no5fr545ctfcg axc

Old 06-17-2008, 09:14 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,956,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
again, those are no5fr545ctfcg axc
Huh, did ya start speaking a foreign language now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships