Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 12:44 AM

64 posts, read 102,551 times

Advertisements

She is a *****. The day i told her that i loved her, she sent me a nasty email. I still cant loose her though. i suffer from amedical condition (server depression). She is the only thing i have left and the only thing i want. i am so angry at her for her treatment towards me, but if she wants to play rough and be a snotty bi***, then i can play that game to. i have suffered long enough and cant afford to loose her. She lives in montana, miles city. im 18 and she is 21. it may sound odd, but ****, she is hot and i am in aw

Old 06-04-2008, 12:47 AM

64 posts, read 102,551 times
like i said before, she wants to play rough, im all game no more mister nice guy. Im going to make her regret she F***** with me. Thats a promise. Im going to make her life like hell for eternity

Old 06-04-2008, 01:52 AM

549 posts, read 1,930,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acecombat View Post
like i said before, she wants to play rough, im all game no more mister nice guy. Im going to make her regret she F***** with me. Thats a promise. Im going to make her life like hell for eternity
I wish to remain composed and mature but I can't.

What a twisted little **** you are. Seriously. Take some responsibility upon yourself and man up. She's not being a ***** just for the sake of being one. Her survival instincts are kicking in and she's being smart - staying away from the crazy boy down the street.

Do EVERYONE a favor and see a psychiatrist. Take some prescribed drugs and go to your happy place, never to see reality again. Reality's just too painful for some to bear.

Old 06-04-2008, 05:58 AM

8,309 posts, read 38,779,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by endersshadow View Post
I wish to remain composed and mature but I can't.

What a twisted little **** you are. Seriously. Take some responsibility upon yourself and man up. She's not being a ***** just for the sake of being one. Her survival instincts are kicking in and she's being smart - staying away from the crazy boy down the street.

Do EVERYONE a favor and see a psychiatrist. Take some prescribed drugs and go to your happy place, never to see reality again. Reality's just too painful for some to bear.
I think you may be misunderstanding Acecombat. He's actually saying that he's going to totally team scrag that biotch in every HALO tournament from here to kingdom come. She'll rue the day she messed with Acecombat.

Old 06-04-2008, 05:59 AM

8,309 posts, read 38,779,335 times
Quote:
(server depression).
This isn't a misspelling; its a test.

Old 06-04-2008, 06:28 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
Think about this for a minute PLEASE - You claim to "love" this girl - but when you truly love someone you NEVER want to see them hurt or to hurt them. If you are having feelings of wanting to see her hurt YOU DO NOT LOVE HER, don't you see?

Old 06-04-2008, 06:33 AM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,171,028 times
Quote:
She is a *****. The day i told her that i loved her, she sent me a nasty email. I still cant loose her though. i suffer from amedical condition (server depression). She is the only thing i have left and the only thing i want. i am so angry at her for her treatment towards me, but if she wants to play rough and be a snotty bi***, then i can play that game to. i have suffered long enough and cant afford to loose her. She lives in montana, miles city. im 18 and she is 21. it may sound odd, but ****, she is hot and i am in aw
Quote:
WOW! This is not a normal or healthy love relationship in development.

1. You told her you love her, and by sending you a nasty email back, it means that she doesn't feel the same way about you. SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU. SHE IS NOT INTERESTED IN HAVING YOU AS HER BOYFRIEND. She is not being a snotty bi***, she is not playing any games with you. I'm guessing that she is disturbed by your behaviour and perhaps even a bit scared by your special attentions to her.

2. So you suffer from severe depression. But that is not her problem, that is yours. She is not the only thing you have left. Are you even taking your medication right now? You need to talk to your doctor ASAP. You should not be feeling that she's your only hope.

3. You are not having normal crush or love feelings towards her. You are obsessed by her and trying to possess her. BACK OFF and leave her alone. Seek medical help right away. Don't even play this online game anymore.

Old 06-04-2008, 06:35 AM

2,438 posts, read 7,012,607 times
Lets see.. this went from asking for advice on love.. to wanting to destroy another person in what? 2 days? This to me is a typical young puppy love thing.. Just forget about this person and move on.. it is apparant that they do not have the same feelings as you do about your relationship. Secondly, they obviously are already in another relationship and are not interested in starting one with you.. What is wrong with that? Back off and leave her alone..

Old 06-04-2008, 06:38 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
WOW! This is not a normal or healthy love relationship in development.

1. You told her you love her, and by sending you a nasty email back, it means that she doesn't feel the same way about you. SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU. SHE IS NOT INTERESTED IN HAVING YOU AS HER BOYFRIEND. She is not being a snotty bi***, she is not playing any games with you. I'm guessing that she is disturbed by your behaviour and perhaps even a bit scared by your special attentions to her.

2. So you suffer from severe depression. But that is not her problem, that is yours. She is not the only thing you have left. Are you even taking your medication right now? You need to talk to your doctor ASAP. You should not be feeling that she's your only hope.

3. You are not having normal crush or love feelings towards her. You are obsessed by her and trying to possess her. BACK OFF and leave her alone. Seek medical help right away. Don't even play this online game anymore.

THANK YOU for typing all of that so that I didn't have to

Acecombat, you are in serious need of some help right now. Please put down the game stick and tell someone. Mui is EXACTLY right in all she has written to you. Please pay attention!

Old 06-04-2008, 06:52 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,950,131 times
Quote:
Prozac... lots and lots of Prozac
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships