U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 10:59 AM

10,716 posts, read 30,864,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Another possibility is she may not know. Don't you watch Maury?

Given births can be +/- 2 weeks from the due date, more than one guy in a cycle means you don't know but many women/men think they can just count days when you can't. If you count days, my husband was on a business trip when one of our daughters was concieved (of course this is the kid who looks nothing like him. She's my kid all the way. Figures.)
If she is THAT big of a w h o r e, I would want to know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2008, 11:31 AM

25,391 posts, read 29,495,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
If she is THAT big of a w h o r e, I would want to know.
Yes, but does satisfying your curiosity hurt the child, whom you're going to be held responsible for no matter what the paternity test says. Once established as the father, you're the father. Which really sucks but the court looks at what is best for the child.

Old 06-08-2008, 03:26 PM

1,570 posts, read 1,586,583 times
I seem to recall of the animal world where the alpha male impregnates as many females as possible so his seed is around to last while the lesser male(you) raises his child. Now if you don't want to be part of this world than don't be a part of this world. He got the better half of yours because you gave it up without a fight. You are weak and foolish in believing she won't do it again. She will she will!! And this time it won't be just for a couple of days its going to be first for a couple of days somewhere far. Than a couple of nights near by your home than eventually she will be spending time with this guy as though he was her husband. And eventually she will either leave you or have this guys child so that you can raise it.
Be a man and leave her. There is no excuse for her behaviour, NONE!

Old 06-08-2008, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60-minutes-II View Post
I seem to recall of the animal world where the alpha male impregnates as many females as possible so his seed is around to last while the lesser male(you) raises his child. Now if you don't want to be part of this world than don't be a part of this world. He got the better half of yours because you gave it up without a fight. You are weak and foolish in believing she won't do it again. She will she will!! And this time it won't be just for a couple of days its going to be first for a couple of days somewhere far. Than a couple of nights near by your home than eventually she will be spending time with this guy as though he was her husband. And eventually she will either leave you or have this guys child so that you can raise it.
Be a man and leave her. There is no excuse for her behaviour, NONE!
And it's more common then men think. It's been a while but I watched a show on paternity in past generations. One study had a child not being the husband's in 40% of the families.

On the program, they talked about how a mate with survival traits you want to pass on to your kids may not be the best provider (think women attracted to bad boys) so they'll choose a husband who will take care of them but will have affairs with men who have traits they want to pass on. I don't know if I can buy that but the percentage of people who have affairs is staggering so maybe there is some truth to the alpha male theory.

Fortunately, my husband is smart and I wanted smart kids

As unfair as it may be, there comes a point where a man has to be a man and take care of the child. It's not the child's fault. My husband raised one that isn't his. That takes character. I've always respected that he did right by that child rather than demanding he be treated fairly. That's one of the things I fell in love with.

Old 06-08-2008, 03:43 PM

1,072 posts, read 2,295,016 times
Make up your mind, IVORY. First you're bashing your husband on your other thread, but on here, you're praising him?

Old 06-08-2008, 03:43 PM

55,141 posts, read 71,932,495 times
imho
after no fault divorce law, adultery rose to 50%.
its no longer punishable in court.
your single advantage, strike 1st.
get a lawyer asap.
give no warning. that is how women do it.
only 25% of guys see it coming.
75% of divorces filed by women. they are getting so good at this.
the good news.
you can't lose what you never had.

pdclipart.com
free clipart

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 06-08-2008 at 03:53 PM..

Old 06-08-2008, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms0511 View Post
Make up your mind, IVORY. First you're bashing your husband on your other thread, but on here, you're praising him?
Different subjects, in case you didn't notice. That he chose another woman doesn't change that I respect that he did right by a child that wasn't his.

Why is this all or nothing? It's entirely possible to think highly of someone for many reasons but not be able to get past one thing. Cheating is just too over the line for me. There's nothing that undoes that.

Old 06-08-2008, 03:47 PM

42,837 posts, read 76,712,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
only 25% of guys see it coming
They don't see it coming only because they believe they can drive their wives up the wall forever.

Old 06-08-2008, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
They don't see it coming only because they believe they can drive their wives up the wall forever.
I'll have to vote for don't want to see it coming. It's really hard to love someone and be suspicious of them at the same time. I think they just don't see the writing on the wall.

Old 06-08-2008, 04:49 PM

625 posts, read 3,955,923 times
In the words of Snoop Dog: "you gotta keep your pimp hand strong"

I would have never let her visit an old boyfriend, what the hell? Divorce the wench. Women these days, jeez, I don't ever want to get married.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships