U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 05:41 PM

220 posts, read 527,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Waxwork, hands down. There is a part of the movie that focuses on the Marquis de Sade as well as Count Dracula - no nudity - who could ask for anything more?
Oh yes, that was a good one. Another is a movie called (I think) Impulse. Was about this small town who's milk supply was contaminated by some toxin that made people lose control over their impulses. Great scene with the hubby & wife outside in the dark. Embarrassing when watching with parents or other family members, tho LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2008, 06:11 PM

4,892 posts, read 11,830,545 times
how about The Age of Innocence. Daniel Day Lewis and michelle Pfieffer---they never do anything, but OMG!!!! so romantic. i think i love those movies best. when they dont actually act on it, but the steam is rising from the tv

Old 06-06-2008, 06:14 PM
Status: "Desperately searching for the grading fairy...." (set 6 days ago)

21,922 posts, read 16,230,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Elvira Mistress of the dark

yeah yeah I know what can I say...........
Nah, the Ghoul was better....

They're coming to take me away, ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.....

Well, not sexy better but I'd rather watch him any day over Evira but I'm not wired to like watching her LOL.

Old 06-06-2008, 06:33 PM

4,892 posts, read 11,830,545 times
another one is pride and prejudice with Kiera Knightly. i think that is why i love victorian novels and films so much. so romantic

Old 06-06-2008, 08:03 PM

2,367 posts, read 3,868,116 times
The English Patient has an incredibly non-sexual erotic scene between Juliette Binoche's character Hana and Naveen Andrew's (also seen in "Lost") character, Kip. She's a Canadian nurse at the end of WWII who's seen way too much violence and Kip helps her overcome her bad memories. This scene:
YouTube - The English Patient - Hana and Kip shows Kip trying to help her feel joy again. I just LOVE this scene!

The movie does have nudity, but this scene does not.

Old 06-06-2008, 08:51 PM

793 posts, read 1,459,473 times
I like I am Sam and Man on fire.

Old 06-06-2008, 08:52 PM

11,765 posts, read 17,956,916 times
The Bodyguard

Old 06-06-2008, 08:55 PM

42,846 posts, read 53,365,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
how about The Age of Innocence. Daniel Day Lewis and michelle Pfieffer---they never do anything, but OMG!!!! so romantic. i think i love those movies best. when they dont actually act on it, but the steam is rising from the tv
Oh, yeah, this one was great! What happened with Daniel Day Lewis...? Haven't heard much about him lately.

Old 06-06-2008, 08:58 PM

11 posts, read 45,855 times
Gone in sixty seconds with Nicolas Cage and ANgelina...wow..hot in teh car..just a couple min of hot talk...and a kiss..HOT!

Old 06-06-2008, 09:44 PM

2,658 posts, read 4,887,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
Last of the Mohicans - Nathaniel and Cora. I know there was one scene where, if they were "doing it", they kept their clothes on But other scenes, like the brief meeting when Cora finishes the tending of Uncas' wound, Nathaniel stares at her
Cora: What are you looking at, sir?
Hawkey: I'm looking at you, miss.
Cora looks down modestly, but evidently pleased. Nathaniel gives her a rakish smile and saunters off
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships