Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 08:14 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,868,413 times

Advertisements

Like if a man had body hair and he liked it but the woman he found attractive didn't like body hair on men, would most guys shave just for women or would they appriciate their physical appearance and not do it?

Now, I've seen alot of responses and most women (mostly young women and girls) preferred men to be shaved - an appearance which almost looks like a little boy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2008, 08:17 PM

5,273 posts, read 14,538,194 times
Depends on the guy. Me, I'll just be myself. I've always perferred the natural look.

Old 06-11-2008, 08:17 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
Like if a man had body hair and he liked it but the woman he found attractive didn't like body hair on men, would most guys shave just for women or would they appriciate their physical appearance and not do it?

Now, I've seen alot of responses and most women (mostly young women and girls) preferred men to be shaved - an appearance which almost looks like a little boy.
As somebody said very wisely today, what is more important to you... your hair or a woman in the mood to jump your bones...?!

Old 06-11-2008, 08:23 PM

4,897 posts, read 18,487,108 times
even if the woman is not attracted to a man with body hair, but is in love with this man--i dont think she would care. if you are making him change his appearance, then you dont really like him in the first place.

Old 06-11-2008, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
even if the woman is not attracted to a man with body hair, but is in love with this man--i dont think she would care. if you are making him change his appearance, then you dont really like him in the first place.
I quess thats the way most people are these days. I wouldn't change my appearance for anyone, especially women.

Old 06-11-2008, 08:31 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
Any straight man can use some improvement. When it comes to taste, they're usually not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Old 06-11-2008, 08:34 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,520,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post

Before or after they're married?

I had a friend who would not date a man with body hair. She couldn't stand the feel of it and she had a boyfriend who got waxed regularly. I guess men will do anything for love.

I'd settle for my husband shaving his scruffy beard more than twice a week. It's like either grow it out or shave it off. This three day growth stuff has got to go.

Old 06-11-2008, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Before or after they're married?

I had a friend who would not date a man with body hair. She couldn't stand the feel of it and she had a boyfriend who got waxed regularly. I guess men will do anything for love.

I'd settle for my husband shaving his scruffy beard more than twice a week. It's like either grow it out or shave it off. This three day growth stuff has got to go.
I think if women don't date men because of body hair, I find that reason kinds petty.

Old 06-11-2008, 08:46 PM

4,897 posts, read 18,487,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Any straight man can use some improvement. When it comes to taste, they're usually not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
if that is true, then you would not be attracted to them in the first place...
the thing i hate most is the fact that before you are married a man dressed himself to go out with you and he looked great. all of a sudden you are married and need to tell him what to wear. did he forget how to get dressed or something? no thanks, i dont need that nonsense. i have never told my dh what to wear. i guid him as to the appropriate level of formality--after that he is on his own.

Old 06-11-2008, 08:53 PM

3,663 posts, read 8,662,358 times
I'll return your question with a question, then an answer.

How do men feel about a women and her (hair) shaven or unshaven.

I prefer my man with a hairy chest, like Magnum PI
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships