Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 03:00 PM

2,482 posts, read 8,733,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBSer View Post
i actually KNOW what it means thats why i used it as pun... i honestly cant believe again how ironic that u said to have sense of humor and you yourself dont know how to decipher one from the other. my 1st post that you all heavily attack me for is also meant as slight humor... now i know how david letterman feels. and quit being a grammar nazi.. are you my English teacher...? coz only she can correct me.
I'm going to start taking bets if you don't tell us your age soon....but English teacher?

Hmm my guess is between middle school and early high school. This thread is far too mature for you, dear. Please go get yourself a juicebox and go play in the sandpit.

Old 06-20-2008, 03:02 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,918,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmerkyGrl View Post
I'm going to start taking bets if you don't tell us your age soon.
My guess is 15

Old 06-20-2008, 03:12 PM

428 posts, read 1,184,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I like to share. Werent you people taught to share as a child?
I like to share, sharing can be fun.

Old 06-20-2008, 06:13 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,437,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillz View Post
My guess is 15
I don't know but I even in the sheltered state of my upbringing was aware that sex could be ALOT of fun in spite of being a virgin. My 11 year old daughter knows better then that come to think of it.

Old 06-20-2008, 06:35 PM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,380,148 times
Quote:
i actually KNOW what it means thats why i used it as pun... i honestly cant believe again how ironic that u said to have sense of humor and you yourself dont know how to decipher one from the other. my 1st post that you all heavily attack me for is also meant as slight humor... now i know how david letterman feels. and quit being a grammar nazi.. are you my English teacher...? coz only she can correct me.
I started this post with the intent of providing you a satirical tour-de-force that would disconnect your remaining axon from your last dendrite. However, I stopped to read all your previous posts, and understand that you are a young Filipino female that has been significantly injured in your dating relationships. Therefore, rather than chastising you for regaling in receiving one rep point (two might qualify as a gratification "threesome"), I will try to be constructive.

You will notice that the majority of people on this thread are not personally in favor of threesomes. However, they ARE in favor of allowing a person to assume responsibility for their own actions unfettered by the moral indignation of others, especially those whose condescension is ignorant of context. The life "rules" that you perceive are morally superior may not be applicable to others of which you have no knowledge.

It may be a valuable exercise for you to suspend your judgmental criticism just long enough to read between the lines of the posts. I am not advocating that you change your moral standards as they apply to YOU.
I am suggesting that, by listening to others instead of screaming at them,
you may develop interpersonal skills that will increase your chance of success in your future relationships.

PS I advocate that you ponder the above before trying to zing me back.
I do not relish having a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Old 06-20-2008, 06:57 PM

389 posts, read 1,986,659 times
unarmed person meaning i dont have the wit that u think u have?! how farcical. i concur in the interpersonal skills context comment. and my moral standards will remain solid as a rock, no matter.

Last edited by LBSer; 06-20-2008 at 07:07 PM..

Old 06-20-2008, 07:37 PM

Quote:
unarmed person meaning i dont have the wit that u think u have?! how farcical. i concur in the interpersonal skills context comment. and my moral standards will remain solid as a rock, no matter.
In your typing class did they teach you to capitilize the first letter of the first word in a sentence?

AND again, how old are you?

Old 06-20-2008, 07:53 PM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,380,148 times
Quote:
Clearly you don't. Agreed. Missed the point.

Old 06-20-2008, 08:31 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
Quote:
oooh actually i wanna bring lover454 in here.. she makes a LOT of sense. that poster. not a bit of ridiculousness.
I believe this quote explains everything here!

On another note, I hear there's a lot of baloney pony riding in Bama!

Old 06-20-2008, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
I believe this quote explains everything here!

On another note, I hear there's a lot of baloney pony riding in Bama!
::wonders if we have to break down "baloney pony" is::

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships