Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 11:00 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,819,090 times

Advertisements

What do you mean?

Your hubby does wild stunts? He looks like Knoxville? Because he isn't really a "nerd".:co nfused:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
My husband is sort of like Johnny Knoxville from Jackass...just well educated and more sophisticated...I hope
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2008, 11:01 PM

13,783 posts, read 26,196,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
What do you mean?

Your hubby does wild stunts? He looks like Knoxville? Because he isn't really a "nerd".:co nfused:
He looks like him and he does some stupid stuff sometimes...he just won't let me shoot him to see if the bullet resistent vest works Darn! He is a bit nerdy, but in a cool way...

Old 10-19-2008, 11:05 PM

Knoxville is pretty cool. He has a movie coming out next year.

By the way, I like the nerdy guy who plays Ugly Betty's boyfriend on the show Ugly Betty....... I can't stand Ugly Betty though...ugh...totally annoying nerd-lady. Have you seen that guy yet?

Quote:
He looks like him and he does some stupid stuff sometimes...he just won't let me shoot him to see if the bullet resistent vest works Darn! He is a bit nerdy, but in a cool way...

Old 10-19-2008, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Knoxville is pretty cool. He has a movie coming out next year.
I think he is pretty funny...sometimes.

Remember when he dressed up as the psych worker and, was it Bam Margera, who jumped out of the van in the straight jacket at the gas station??? That was funny.

Old 10-19-2008, 11:10 PM

It was funny when he had the fake stiffy

Quote:
I think he is pretty funny...sometimes.

Remember when he dressed up as the psych worker and, was it Bam Margera, who jumped out of the van in the straight jacket at the gas station??? That was funny.

Old 10-19-2008, 11:11 PM

Quote:
It was funny when he had the fake stiffy

I thought it was funny when he put the fake baby in the car seat on top of his SUV and drove off through the parking lot...

Old 10-19-2008, 11:21 PM

I bet people were wetting their pants.

Quote:

I thought it was funny when he put the fake baby in the car seat on top of his SUV and drove off through the parking lot...

Old 10-23-2008, 02:07 PM

40 posts, read 101,139 times
Quote:
Women have contradicted themselves since the dawn of time. They can be real control freaks. For example: Trying to get a macho man to feel his feelings and express emotions. Trying to get a macho to talk. Trying to get a nerdy nice guy to be more macho. Women get over yourselves already! You are not perfect or that special to control a person's persona

Old 10-23-2008, 02:08 PM

40 posts, read 101,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen570 View Post
Sensative , not wussy
Kind, yet assertive
Never controlling nor abusive
Strong enough to say no..especially to another temptation..
Wise enough and mature enough to have his own perspective
Yet not try to make me adhere to that
Creative enough to appreciate my art
Yet having his own
Macho..hmmm.. never entered my mind
I prefer a man who isn't so into himself that he spends countless hours worrying about his existential existence but is more about what's on the inside.
Afterall ..that's what really matters ..isn't it?
In other words
the man doesn't exist..LOL (just kidding)

(Of course , I could re-phrase the question..what does a man prefer, a woman who is an attention craving scantily clad vixen or a gentile ultra feminine type..the thing is everyone is different..I know some women who think that macho guy out there is all that..especially if he also has money..myself , I am just so much more concerned that he be honest and decent and caring rather than all those other things.)
Sounds like you're playing games here, I dont want to melt my brain to make a woman happy, I want her to accept me for me just like we want the same things

Old 12-16-2009, 08:13 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,877,034 times
Dude tbh im a bit macho .. and a bit sensitive ..for the ladies, i long for trust and complete faith ..doesnt mean that a woman should worship me or follow my list of commandments ..but she should be wise enough to put her views in simple words .. not that im stupid enough to not understand what she means ..but sharp tongue would never work for both the parties ..and ofcourse if she really loves me ..she'd never do things i dislike, hideously or openly and she should be comforting at times when i get mad over certain issues ..not that i'll hit her or verbally abuse her .. some great women simply let their man speak aloud and then give him a peck on his cheeks saying magic words that suppress the anger ..while some would argue untill one of the parties make a mountain out of a mole hill ..and that probably lands them in the catch 22 situation .. dude i've experienced it .. my ex never cared for me as much as i did for her ..although im perfectly imperfect in ways a man should be.. i simply played my role the way i should .. she didnt .. anywayz i dont have regrets nor any complaints ..she lost a good person in me who cared and loved her more than anybody ! .. oh yeah she simply broke off with me because i was too hot for her to handle .. especially when i tried to explain things to her politely ..she labelled me as immatured man with brawns and no brains.. she attacked my integrity by comparing me tom dick and harry .. before i could say anythng ..im off her radar :s ..well now u people tell me .. was i being macho or over reacting sensitively .. how would u know the girl loves u ..untill she does something that really makes u think u could be wrong .. how would u know that she makes u feel important for her ?.. i've been asking all these answers to myself ..trying to figure out where did i go wrong .. rather confused .. but now i've realized whatever happened was best in both of our interests. however i apologize to get off the topic .. just wanted to share a piece of my broken heart that was ..no self pity here just words mere words ..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships