Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2008, 07:52 AM

13,562 posts, read 21,309,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
Ewww.....

thighs are all fat and cellulite marked, it's so nasty. There's nothing worse than cellulite thighs on a girl, that's an instant no-no.
so Im opposite of you and dabeez,cause actually some cellulite is a turn on to me.A woman who bounces and jiggles is instant woody time for me.

I don't like prefection,or at least what the fashion industry deems "perfect".A crooked tooth,a liitle roll hanging over the jeans,boobs busting out,big back yard bouncing I love it.

The things I hate are tattoos and no trimming.

Old 10-25-2008, 08:36 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,583,826 times
*vomits repeatedly* I'm sorry I have to go see a doctor, I think just thinking about the mental images you gave me might have infected me with Ebola. I'm somehow bleeding from my eyes now too.

Although with all of this being said in the topic, I wanted to quote from a research article I found online...

"Debunked myth number two: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Reality check: People stick to a universal standard of beauty when assessing the physical attributes of others, no matter how attractive the judging parties are themselves.
"Although more attractive people are more selective in terms of the attractiveness of their potential mate -- in terms of who they choose to date -- all people, regardless of their own looks, perceive the attractiveness of others in similar ways," said the lead author of the second study, Leonard Lee, an assistant professor in the marketing division of the Columbia University Business School."

Old 10-25-2008, 09:10 AM

13,562 posts, read 21,309,993 times
Quote:
*vomits repeatedly* I'm sorry I have to go see a doctor, I think just thinking about the mental images you gave me might have infected me with Ebola. I'm somehow bleeding from my eyes now too.

Although with all of this being said in the topic, I wanted to quote from a research article I found online...

"Debunked myth number two: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Reality check: People stick to a universal standard of beauty when assessing the physical attributes of others, no matter how attractive the judging parties are themselves.
"Although more attractive people are more selective in terms of the attractiveness of their potential mate -- in terms of who they choose to date -- all people, regardless of their own looks, perceive the attractiveness of others in similar ways," said the lead author of the second study, Leonard Lee, an assistant professor in the marketing division of the Columbia University Business School."

lol well if you and I are ever out somewhere good thing is we will never be fighting over the same woman.

On those weight loss commercials its funny,when they show the girl before and after most of the time I think to myself "she looked better before"

Old 10-25-2008, 09:32 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,070,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2justynsarah View Post
Ok, all you lovers of Big Beautiful women? Come out come out wherever you are? How about men who ONLY date BBW or ONLY date slim/skinny women? Which do you prefer, and why?
++

I look for a truly exotic woman. Sane!

Old 10-25-2008, 01:11 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,873,172 times
I thought I was in love with Megan Fox ("Transformers" actress). Then I started watching the new "Knight Rider" TV show. Deanna Russo is hotter than the sun!! In hi-def, her body and those eyes simply kill!

Old 10-25-2008, 08:02 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,512,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
lol well if you and I are ever out somewhere good thing is we will never be fighting over the same woman.

On those weight loss commercials its funny,when they show the girl before and after most of the time I think to myself "she looked better before"
Sometimes that is very, very true. I told a woman that in college one time after she came back one summer down about 25 lbs. She was so proud of herself; when I told her she looked a lot better before, she looked at me like I was crazy.

Old 10-25-2008, 09:19 PM

I rarely see any girls I think are too skinny. There are some, but not that many. I mean the Olsen twins SOMETIMES, not all of the time, Mischa Barton sometimes, not all of the time. And Kate Moss. I can't think of many other celebrities I think are too skinny. I just don't want to be able to count her ribs, that's kind of gross, she needs to look healthy and thin, not so skinny she looks like a holocaust victim.

Megan Fox -- *drools*

Old 10-25-2008, 09:20 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,794,118 times
These two hotties seem to be your type http://www.topnews.in/files/Obese_People.jpg

Quote:
I rarely see any girls I think are too skinny. There are some, but not that many. I mean the Olsen twins SOMETIMES, not all of the time, Mischa Barton sometimes, not all of the time. And Kate Moss. I can't think of many other celebrities I think are too skinny. I just don't want to be able to count her ribs, that's kind of gross, she needs to look healthy and thin, not so skinny she looks like a holocaust victim.

Megan Fox -- *drools*

Old 10-25-2008, 09:23 PM

HAHA, ewwwwwww.....

I really hate fatties. It's not just their appearance -- anyone who could let themselves get to 350, 400 pounds is a DISGUSTING individual, not just outside, but inside. They lack any self control or discipline whatsoever and are repulsive as human beings.

Old 10-25-2008, 09:25 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,794,118 times
They prefer to be called plus sized or heavy set and there is no use denying your true feelings of erotic love for them....

Quote:
HAHA, ewwwwwww.....

I really hate fatties. It's not just their appearance -- anyone who could let themselves get to 350, 400 pounds is a DISGUSTING individual, not just outside, but inside. They lack any self control or discipline whatsoever and are repulsive as human beings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships