U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 11-13-2008, 09:11 PM
 
1,435 posts, read 2,673,260 times
Reputation: 501

Advertisements

Quote:
WOW those chicks are so freakin' fat. Dude, it's one thing to settle for an average looking girl, but no need to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

I think some people have self-esteem issues. lol
I am curious, but do you think fat people should only date/marry other fat people ?

 
Old 11-13-2008, 09:12 PM
 
Location: in my imagination
10,136 posts, read 13,157,264 times
Reputation: 7105
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
WOW those chicks are so freakin' fat. Dude, it's one thing to settle for an average looking girl, but no need to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

I think some people have self-esteem issues. lol
to each their own bud.But wake up and smell the coffee,not every guy out there likes that "perfect as society portrays flat stomach,cosmetically "flawless" woman like you do.

No self esteem issues on my part and neither should any of those women,which they don't portray as having any and THAT makes them even sexier besides whatever a guy might like bodywise.

Ladies forget what Johnathan says,he doesn't speak for every guy.Yeah some guys like what he likes,the Sports illustrated calendar type girl so what?Like I said there are many guys who think your hot if you are not that typical calendar girl.But no guy will think you are hot when you complain about your boobs,your roll,your cellulite or your age catching up,we want you to be hot by knowing you are hot,and if a guy doesn't think you are the next one will probably.
 
Old 11-13-2008, 09:13 PM
 
7,533 posts, read 6,121,618 times
Reputation: 6659
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post
My preference is skinny. I really don't know why.

Now, what REALLY turns me on is a red head.

Something bout a red head. They are wild!! As long as the curtains match the carpet though.
 
Old 11-13-2008, 09:14 PM
 
2,251 posts, read 3,221,983 times
Reputation: 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
I am curious, but do you think fat people should only date/marry other fat people ?
Yes, I absolutely do! Haha, or just lose the weight and then go find someone who isn't fat, which is the better option.

I'm just saying lion, you have to be able to do better than that. I'm sure you could. But hey if that's what you like, even though I just lost my appetite and almost threw up, then that's what you like. I have no idea how you can think cankles and rolls of fat are "sexy," ugg, but... whatever I guess... *feels ill*
 
Old 11-13-2008, 09:18 PM
 
25,170 posts, read 34,023,469 times
Reputation: 6701
Plus sized and corpulent people need not date, marry, or procreate. It goes against The Bible eg: Gluttony and Sloth. Plus it is just wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
I am curious, but do you think fat people should only date/marry other fat people ?
 
Old 11-13-2008, 09:20 PM
 
2,251 posts, read 3,221,983 times
Reputation: 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Plus sized and corpulent people need not date, marry, or procreate. It goes against The Bible eg: Gluttony and Sloth. Plus it is just wrong.
HAHA, yeah I have to agree with the Bible on that one. Fat is disgusting. I'm disgusted enough when I realize I have like 1-2 pounds of extra body fat, and some people have like 100-200 pounds.
 
Old 11-13-2008, 09:21 PM
 
25,170 posts, read 34,023,469 times
Reputation: 6701
I am so totally the same way. I gained two pounds of goo over the last 2 months and I've been doing crunches every other day and lifting weights to get back to my super hot body. Hot guys love my body too. Every time I take off my shirt at nightclubs they come up to me and beg for me to take photos with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
HAHA, yeah I have to agree with the Bible on that one. Fat is disgusting. I'm disgusted enough when I realize I have like 1-2 pounds of extra body fat, and some people have like 100-200 pounds.
 
Old 11-13-2008, 09:24 PM
 
Location: in my imagination
10,136 posts, read 13,157,264 times
Reputation: 7105
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
Yes, I absolutely do! Haha, or just lose the weight and then go find someone who isn't fat, which is the better option.

I'm just saying lion, you have to be able to do better than that. I'm sure you could. But hey if that's what you like, even though I just lost my appetite and almost threw up, then that's what you like. I have no idea how you can think cankles and rolls of fat are "sexy," ugg, but... whatever I guess... *feels ill*
and this is your flaw....

"do better than that".You see everything in the world when you look in the mirror,that what you like *must* be what every other guy likes.Watch as some of the guys respond,they might not like every girl I posted but there will be some that like some of them.

I don't want what you consider *better* because what you consider hot I do not.Obvioulsy though my tastes run intro extreme T&A though,not uncommon for alot of guys.And what you like is alot more common out there than these voluptuous type girls unfortunately...
 
Old 11-13-2008, 09:28 PM
 
2,251 posts, read 3,221,983 times
Reputation: 1122
As I said you like what you like, the most important thing is for you to be happy. Don't ask me to understand it, though. I've never met a guy before who preferred fat chicks, just one friend I have who can't do any better, poor guy, but he's also pretty fat so that's why. Most guys love attractive, young, slender girls, which is why if you look at magazines, movies, porn, ANYTHING, you see those types of girls. It's a quirk to say the least to like girls with huge rolls of fat and nasty fat flabby asses and sagging boobs. It's not something most guys are going to understand. If my options were huge fat chicks or muscular young guys, I'd turn gay.
 
Old 11-13-2008, 09:31 PM
 
25,170 posts, read 34,023,469 times
Reputation: 6701
lol I like your brutal honesty but I also completely agree. When I see a plus sized lady stampeding my way in tights I thank the cupids that I'm into guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
As I said you like what you like, the most important thing is for you to be happy. Don't ask me to understand it, though. I've never met a guy before who preferred fat chicks, just one friend I have who can't do any better, poor guy, but he's also pretty fat so that's why. Most guys love attractive, young, slender girls, which is why if you look at magazines, movies, porn, ANYTHING, you see those types of girls. It's a quirk to say the least to like girls with huge rolls of fat and nasty fat flabby asses and sagging boobs. It's not something most guys are going to understand. If my options were huge fat chicks or muscular young guys, I'd turn gay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.



All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top