Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2009, 06:54 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
What about girls whose ribs you can see, yet who have curves in the right places (hips, butt)?
If you can see her ribs, she could use some more poundage.

Old 01-06-2009, 07:08 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,955,777 times
Quote:
What about girls whose ribs you can see, yet who have curves in the right places (hips, butt)?
I dont really like to see ribs on a woman. Any pics of what you're talking about?

I really dont find skinny (non athletic) sexy at all and find many so called fashion models to be very very far from sexy. However, Victoria's Secret tends to always have sexy models for their product.

Runway models are usually always too too skinny and are not considered to be sexy at all.

Old 01-06-2009, 07:11 PM

52,258 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
The only time I want to see ribs is when I'm at a Tony Roma's.

Old 01-09-2009, 10:32 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,921,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustedfilth View Post
Put me down for athletic.
Too late, I already called for that.

Old 01-10-2009, 03:39 AM

3,467 posts, read 8,143,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly_sky View Post
I have nothing against ultra skinny woman. My best friend is a size 0. She's had 3 kids and was put on a "junk food" diet by her doctor in desperation to gain weight.. She never did... The fact is these "ultra skinny" woman are way more accepted than figured woman. Go into a store.. Say American Eagle.. Try and find pants in a size 4 and then a size 14... See which you come up more with.. The size 4.. I've done this myself. I'm not a size 14 but I am a size 11 and I am hardly able to find clothes in Abercrombie or what have you names. The size may say 1 but its a "skinny 11.. Its really a 9 or 8 easily. So now you're looking even higher for a size, say 16-18 and they don't sell those sizes hardly ever. Its no secret hun that clothing stores want u to be thin..
Not true. Clothes are being cut larger to accommodate Americans who are becoming increasingly fat. I weigh the most I ever have, and yet I wear a smaller clothing size now than 10 years ago. I still have the clothes to prove it. They are more fitted on me, yet a larger size.
I'm slender, not bony, and finding an XS is like gold. An XS now is like a small 10 years ago too.... They increase the size but leave the label the same to make women feel better so they spend more. I've even read articles on this.
That's also why vintage clothing runs much smaller compared to today's sizing. I buy a lot of vintage, so I am familiar with that also.

Ambercrombie is a teenage store btw....if you are over 18, you shouldn't shop there unless you want to look stupid. Clothes are cut differently for a teenage girl's body and a woman's body, that is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbogdan81 View Post
Normally if you can see their ribs they don't have curves but just bigger bones.. lol
Not necessarily true. The body may simply deposit fat in the "right" areas first. Different bodies deposit fat differently. Women who are both slim and curvy basically won the genetic lottery.

Most guys in this place like fatties I've noticed. I think Americans are used to seeing overweight people and their view of "normal" and "healthy" is distorted.

Old 01-10-2009, 03:54 AM

1,434 posts, read 3,968,122 times
Quote:
Most guys in this place like fatties I've noticed.
Some fat chicks have pretty faces. Being fat does not automatically equal having a hideous looking face.

Old 01-10-2009, 03:55 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,634,657 times
Haha, there are just a lot of chubby chasers here. 99% of guys, no matter what they say (because they might not be able to do better than the fatty they are dating), prefer hot, healthy, in-shape women, not ones who are fatties. It's just disgusting. But since about 60% of American women are overweight, and there are far more overweight and obese women in this country than men, we are not given much to look at sometimes. It's really disgusting. I'm in better shape than I've been in a long time and even I'm still not happy with where I am (just below 15% body fat, should be like 12% but I've been bulking up in muscle too so that makes it hard), but most people are happy with sitting on their butts eating unhealthy food and being lard cans.

I haven't posted here in weeks, had better things to do, just thought I'd drop by. For the record I got my own girl now who isn't a fatty, so I'm a happy camper. Even better that she's back in my home town so that when I do see her, it'll be hotter, and I can focus on work where I live. It's the perfect situation. She's nice and small, and 5'3"

Old 01-10-2009, 07:07 AM

2,007 posts, read 6,831,029 times
Big Boobs, I don't really care what body shape they are on. Just make um' BIG.

Old 01-10-2009, 11:51 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
Haha, there are just a lot of chubby chasers here. 99% of guys, no matter what they say (because they might not be able to do better than the fatty they are dating), prefer hot, healthy, in-shape women, not ones who are fatties. It's just disgusting. But since about 60% of American women are overweight, and there are far more overweight and obese women in this country than men, we are not given much to look at sometimes. It's really disgusting. I'm in better shape than I've been in a long time and even I'm still not happy with where I am (just below 15% body fat, should be like 12% but I've been bulking up in muscle too so that makes it hard), but most people are happy with sitting on their butts eating unhealthy food and being lard cans.

I haven't posted here in weeks, had better things to do, just thought I'd drop by. For the record I got my own girl now who isn't a fatty, so I'm a happy camper. Even better that she's back in my home town so that when I do see her, it'll be hotter, and I can focus on work where I live. It's the perfect situation. She's nice and small, and 5'3"
Ah, the ego-driven metro is back. Welcome back, Jonathan. Even better is that that girl in your home town is living out the adage, "Absence makes the heart go yonder." Hope she's back home doing some fat dude while you're in Cali having your celebrity lifestyle.

Old 01-10-2009, 12:10 PM

1,255 posts, read 3,196,208 times
Well right now I'm married to a Big Nice woman for the last 26 years.But I really like all.I did date an Asian girl,found her too bony in certain places if you know what I mean.

Had a Big Black Girl I lived with that was fun.

hillman
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships