Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 02:01 PM

658 posts, read 830,813 times

Advertisements

From a distance, the figure, because the face is not yet discernable; up close, both 50/50. Oral hygeine is required. No BO, no farting. Smile is required. Perfect skin or eyes are less important. But a nice, small and shapely ass is an absolute, non-negotiable requirement, because that is something most girls can do something about and never claim to be an inherited trait. I keep myself hard, and I require it as well. Body blob? Bye!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2008, 02:11 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,163,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesandveybe View Post
From a distance, the figure, because the face is not yet discernable; up close, both 50/50. Oral hygeine is required. No BO, no farting. Smile is required. Perfect skin or eyes are less important. But a nice, small and shapely ass is an absolute, non-negotiable requirement, because that is something most girls can do something about and never claim to be an inherited trait. I keep myself hard, and I require it as well. Body blob? Bye!
looks good in the distance but not upclose.......this would be a Mona'e......seriously, wach clueless great movie!

Old 08-11-2008, 07:38 PM

333 posts, read 999,382 times
As they said in rocky, "The body, the body, the body".

Old 08-12-2008, 12:12 AM

7,639 posts, read 18,121,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
In other words, if a female were confronted with an average looking, well dressed man with an IQ exceeding 200 that was not muscular and didn't have perfect skin, next to a guy that resembles Randy Orton that never graduated high school and beat all of his ex girlfriends, and neither one opened their mouths, 99.87% of women are going to gravitate towards the meathead; the other .13%, of course, being lesbian.
Therein is the problem.
But do most women really gravitate towards the "meathead" with a long-term relationship (marriage) in mind? Perhaps most women will find the Randy Orton lookalike attractive on a baser level initially, and the less honorable of them will have a one-night stand or something of that sort, but do respectable women looking for marriage rather than sex choose their partner on such a basis? And for a respectable man, is it really important to have women flocking towards you with no other motivation then their instincts, or would it be better to find a good partner for what really matters, marriage?

Anyway, back to the topic, I would say the face is more important, because 1) it generally can't be corrected with exercise, and 2) it's where one's individual outward beauty really lies. But what really matters is what lies inside. In addition, I don't think I'd find myself especially attracted to a "hard" girl (one who works out all the time), because I might correlate that with aggressiveness / competitiveness which I find unattractive in a woman.

Old 08-12-2008, 12:22 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,166,939 times
It has been my observation that even "respectable" women looking for a serious relationship will gravitate to the handsome meathead before the average-looking nice guy, and will only give average-looking nice guys a chance if they have exhausted the available supply of handsome guys and haven't found one who is nice, or at least malleable.

Even then, sometimes they're silly enough to marry a handsome meathead; and only after they realize their life is a living hell and they have the guts to leave him are half of them willing to consider the first man who treats her well, even if he's average-looking. The other half manage to latch on to another meathead.

Old 08-12-2008, 05:47 AM

333 posts, read 999,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
It has been my observation that even "respectable" women looking for a serious relationship will gravitate to the handsome meathead before the average-looking nice guy, and will only give average-looking nice guys a chance if they have exhausted the available supply of handsome guys and haven't found one who is nice, or at least malleable.

Even then, sometimes they're silly enough to marry a handsome meathead; and only after they realize their life is a living hell and they have the guts to leave him are half of them willing to consider the first man who treats her well, even if he's average-looking. The other half manage to latch on to another meathead.
This is true to an extent. Largely depends on the person. Someone with a predisposition to date only attractive men has a hard time dealing with the average guy cause they think they can do better. So they date the average guy while waiting for the next meathead to come along and then the dump the average guy.

To be fair, not all attractive guys are meatheads. Some are good guys that just look better than the rest of us (I consider myself average). But some are just player that out to get what they can.

Old 08-12-2008, 09:37 AM

42 posts, read 104,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Actually I gravitate to whomever I feel is friendly and interesting...and that person may be very unattractive...
finally... a sane guy. Not under any three odd categories. Go set yourself a class of your own and the women will come flocking to you.

Starting wif me

Old 08-12-2008, 11:59 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times
Ya right. That will never happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpis View Post
finally... a sane guy. Not under any three odd categories. Go set yourself a class of your own and the women will come flocking to you.

Starting wif me

Old 08-12-2008, 01:01 PM

287 posts, read 897,059 times
There's the old saying, "You don't look at the mantle when stoking the fire." I think most men would ascribe to this way of thinking if they're only after one thing. Again, tho, if only after one thing. With a desire for good company comes the willingness to get to know a person.

Old 08-13-2008, 10:11 AM

42 posts, read 104,255 times
yo artsyguy! Why wouldnt that happen? Oh yeah... im too far away.

With a name like artsyguy, you've gotta be liked!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships