Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 06:17 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,178,585 times

Advertisements

Ladies, don't get mad when all a guy wants is sex. We(men) are bombarded with images of half dressed women everyday of our lives. Also many, many women dress so trashy these days, what else should you expect?

If you don't dress trashy and slutty than I am not talking about you. But there are more women that dress slutty and trashy than ever before. Don't dress like a tramp and expect me to treat you like a lady. If a see a guy walking down the street and he's dressed like a police officer, I'm going to treat him like a police officer, with respect. It's that simple. If I see someone walking down the street dressed like the mailman, well you get my point.

Many women that I see now, I can honestly say I only want sex from them (maybe) due to the way they are dressed. This is not an age thing neither. I see many women over 40 dressed sluttly as well. Attention whores is what my mom calls them.

When I see a muslim women covered(not her face) I never ever think about sex. No, I'm not saying cover up like a muslim women and nor is this a post about religion but damn, you don't have to show everything nor do you have to ware everything so darn tight.

Many guys will look at a woman that is dressed like a tramp and even have sex with one, but we don't our girlfriends/wives/daughters looking like one.

Your thoughts..............

Old 06-30-2008, 06:18 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Ron, if you ever had anything nice to say about women, I think I'd drop dead.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:19 PM

Don't get mad. I'm not one of those guys that gets all dumbfounded over women. My mom and dad call it pu$syfied. The truth hurts doesn't it?

BTW, my mom is a wonderful lady and so are many of the women in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Ron, if you ever had anything nice to say about women, I think I'd drop dead.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:24 PM

I'm not mad; I was being wry.

That's nice that you have something good to say about your mother, at least.

Besides your mother, I've rarely, or possibly never, seen a thread of yours that doesn't presuppose that women are grasping or greedy or tramps or have ulterior motives. That I've seen, anyway. I'm sure I haven't seen every one of your posts.

That's why I made the statement...I was just commenting. It may just be the way you present yourself on here. (shrug)

Carry on.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:25 PM

242 posts, read 193,135 times
Another misogynistic thread by a piggish man attempting to justify treating women like whores in the name of his own penis.

"Because they made me do it..."

Why am I not surprised? I think I'll hit the "snooze" button on this one.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:27 PM

Thanks for posting..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodixieforme View Post
Another misogynistic thread by a piggish man attempting to justify treating women like whores in the name of his own penis.

"Because they made me do it..."

Why am I not surprised? I think I'll hit the "snooze" button on this one.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:28 PM

Aren't you going to show us another picture of your gun?

Come on, Ron. Don't disappoint us here.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:30 PM

Ok, tell me what was not truthful about my post?

I did not say all I said many.

If someone said there are large numbers of black men between the ages of 12 to 24 that commit more violent crimes in the country than anyone else, I would not be offened by that statement, because it's true. Sure I may be a black male but that does not mean it's not a true statement.

I'm not in denial............

Quote:
I'm not mad; I was being wry.

That's nice that you have something good to say about your mother, at least.

Besides your mother, I've rarely, or possibly never, seen a thread of yours that doesn't presuppose that women are grasping or greedy or tramps or have ulterior motives. That I've seen, anyway. I'm sure I haven't seen every one of your posts.

That's why I made the statement...I was just commenting. It may just be the way you present yourself on here. (shrug)

Carry on.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:31 PM

139 posts, read 476,340 times
I like the smell, soft skin, long hair, colored lips and nails on a woman.

If she dresses like a tramp, that's just icing on the...............package lol

You go girls, and dont forget the heels !!!!!!

Old 06-30-2008, 06:32 PM

You're mad aren't you. BTW that was not my gun. I got that from Yahoo Images. For the record I don't own a gun. It was part of an answer I gave. I was just showing how dumb some womens logic is.........

Quote:
Aren't you going to show us another picture of your gun?

Come on, Ron. Don't disappoint us here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships