Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 08:31 PM

2,482 posts, read 8,733,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefetio View Post
no mercy, I like it. Now tell us what the woman get's who won't commit to the man she chooses to have a child with ; )
Everything that's coming to her I'm all about a level playing field.

As I've always told my past boyfriends---I'm the fairer sex....I just have a big head...and little arms!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

1,875 posts, read 2,869,953 times
Quote:
I think he's just having a really bad day lol

looking for a job sucks
I have a bad day everyday, which is away I stay away from people.

2,438 posts, read 7,012,607 times
Quote:
I think he's just having a really bad day lol

looking for a job sucks
yeah trust me I can understand that.. but taking it out on other people doesnt work it either...

Old 07-01-2008, 08:40 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,047,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
I have a bad day everyday, which is away I stay away from people.
yeah, you're gonna have to get used to "people" if you want to find a job. Best of luck!

Old 07-01-2008, 08:43 PM

Quote:
yeah, you're gonna have to get used to "people" if you want to find a job. Best of luck!
People are really causing a heart attack. I'm just here for information, but no, people always want to argue with me.

If I'm having a conversation with someone, one user interferes and it always leave to an argument. And people are enabling others to think I'm here to cause trouble, which I'm trying not to.

Old 07-01-2008, 08:47 PM

Quote:
People are really causing a heart attack. I'm just here for information, but no, people always want to argue with me.

If I'm having a conversation with someone, one user interferes and it always leave to an argument. And people are enabling others to think I'm here to cause trouble, which I'm trying not to.
Then I might suggest that you check out the way you respond to things. It would be the same way as disciplining someone and trying to get your point across.. it does not always have to be demeaning...

Old 07-01-2008, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man in SATX View Post
Then I might suggest that you check out the way you respond to things. It would be the same way as disciplining someone and trying to get your point across.. it does not always have to be demeaning...
I wasn't always like this. I normally don't respond negativily unless others do it first. People ask why I'm so negative.

I don't like responding negativily.

Old 07-01-2008, 08:54 PM

Quote:
I wasn't always like this. I normally don't respond negativily unless others do it first. People ask why I'm so negative.

I don't like responding negativily.
Could be the fact that you are currently unemployed and tired of looking for a job.. I dont know.. but remember .. negative energy begets negative energy.. change your outlook on life and things will turn for the best.

Old 07-01-2008, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man in SATX View Post
Could be the fact that you are currently unemployed and tired of looking for a job.. I dont know.. but remember .. negative energy begets negative energy.. change your outlook on life and things will turn for the best.
No, its the females, seeing how they are. Dealing with females at school and on the internet is the reason. And people on here are trying make my membership going downward.

Old 07-01-2008, 09:20 PM

3,494 posts, read 14,381,458 times
yes...very well aware of the "codependency" cycle that most nurses fall into, being caretakers by nature. and am making a conscientious effort to be learn what it is about me that seems to attract the helpless, needy, unemployed, dirtbroke, uninspired, unambitious, and lazy men.
regardless of the fact that i am a healthcare professional, college graduate, multi-llingual, world-traveled, and think that i carry myself well, it's just amazing how these men can pick me out of the crowd. i am very "amicable" socially-very friendly, outgoing, talkative,and never ignore people regardless of what "type" they are, so i'm easy to approach...it's just funny how these guys seem to have more "guts" to approach than the ones who are successful professionals (matter of fact, one of my male friends who is very successful/wealthy etc, who i dated a few times, told me that if i had not approached him, he would have never approached me-and i asked him why, and he said "because you seem like you got it all together, and have it all, and i would have assumed that you are already taken"....maybe the unemployed guys just have nothing to lose????

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
bellestaroftexas, you are a nurse and one of the qualities of a nurse is helping people who are sick and hurt. Of course, you need to understand that this does not translate into your personal romantic life. You are attracted to men who NEED you. Not to men who are strong, independent, and financially secure/responsible.

Sadly, we cannot often control who we are attracted to. For years (and two husbands and multiple boyfriends) I was hopelessly attracted to Aquarius men. But I could not stand their personality traits (if that makes any sense). Finally, after many long, miserable relationships I had to make the decision to see out a different type of man. So I did. Now I am happy.

You need to consciously seek out men who are the way you WANT them to be and avoid (like the plague) pathetic (but very sweet) men who are just going to dig you another financial hole.

20yrsinBranson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships